New (third) server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iove, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Iove Elder

Seems too much ppl want new classic server, as Aradune impossible to play on weekend (and on primary US time).
    My suggestion is open new server, but not same ruleset as Aradune, something different! Like FV - loot ruleset, so who not want free-trade will stay on Aradune, but also much of players who cant play there atm will join new server.

Yes, I understand, on new free-trade TLP will be many boxers-farmers etc, but its big plus for Aradune if some toxic farmers move to new server, so everyone will be happy - players who want free-trade TLP with AoC, we got our drem server and Aradune players, as some population will move to new FV-TLP!

p.s.
    PLS not post here about how toxic, rmt, botters heavy will be new FV TLP, you all can stay on Aradune and enjoy playing there :)
  2. Magic Augur

Seems easy way is clone Mangler/Phinny 2 time per year = everyone is happy?

But I want to see FV TLP with AoC someday..

After Brekt-FV merge we only have one server with free trade - FV? But its Live server with NO-AOC, and this server is VERY loaded!

I think ppl ready for new free-trade server with AoC.
  3. Knaki New Member

Although this is a good idea, everyone seems to be missing the main issue with this. Since DPG merged several servers just to make room for the new TLPs, they seem to be unwilling or unable to purchase/rent the hardware required for new servers. If they could just add a server, then we really wouldn't even need a third TLP as they could add picks onto the new server rather than the old and have the ability to allow many players into the game at once without a major degradation of playing quality.
    That being said, I wouldn't hold my breath for a third new TLP server.
  4. Magic Augur

Bump! :)
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

Bumping threads is against the forum rules, if you'd like to continue the discussion please try to be sure it's a post that moves the discussion along.
  6. Bullsnooze Augur

Aradune is beautiful right now in terms of performance and gameplay.
  7. TheGoblin Elder

Yea, even at 8pm on weekedays, they is very little to no lag. It works great!