Overseer: Uncommon/Rare conversion unavailable agents

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kero, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Kero New Member

It's been happening quite a bit more lately. I go to do an uncommon or rare conversion and see I have a multiple of an agent but unavailable. Right now I have 1 account that has 2 Corflunk, 2 Ella the Pure and 2 Lyirae Oakwind that show up as multiples (2) on the conversion task but only 1 in ready state on agent tab. The only way I've seen to clear this up is to retire the agent and hope I get a combine soon after to replace that one.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

2 things:

- Agents with the "iconic" tag are essentially "lore equipped", meaning you can only do one thing with them at a time. If you have 2 copies of an iconic agent, and you use it in a quest, the other copy is not available to use until the other copy finishes what it's doing. Always convert/retire multiple iconic agents BEFORE you do anything with them.

- There is a bug where the agent count on the Quest tab and the Agents tab are out of sync until you log out completely and log back in with the patcher. Any time you see an agent with multiple copies on the Quest tab, verify that you actually have that many copies on the Agents tab before you start a quest. If they dont' match up, log out and back in.
    Skuz likes this.