Boxer Hate Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lionari, Jul 16, 2020.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I don't play on your prison server.

Do you read what you type?

Nobody is stalking anyone my dude. I have friends from previous servers/guilds that are playing with them. Most of these people are friends of my friends or ex-guildies that are now guilded with my friends that decided to play on Rizlona.

Not mad at all. Very happy with the fact they're Rizlona. These people don't change they've been pieces of trash on every TLP.
  2. Lionari Elder

@WaitingForMoreEq

Chickenfriedboxer wrote a level 10 troll comment to you. And you responded to his troll statements with formal answers. You got owned hard son. And the ownage just continues. Why so mad? Let it go and move on. Heed the advice
    Bardy McFly and KimchiGoddess like this.
  3. Ecko Elder

He can't let it go, he's been on this pointless crusade for months.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Cool story my friend
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Sounds like you have been in guilds with a few bad players & have taken those bad personal experiences & painted pretty much everyone else (except a few "cool" people you know) on Rizlona with the same brush, that's some pretty heavy-duty prejudice you have going on there.
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

Honey you need to just stop posting on the forums and pretend they don't exist while you actually go play EQ <3
    Bardy McFly, Thewiz and Truetotheblue like this.
  7. Truetotheblue Augur

"You've ruined your own lands, you won't ruin mine!!1!!one!!" -WFME or something
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

I'd honestly argue that Rizlona is the least prison server of all TLP, look at the truebox threads about all the mature servers asking dpg to remove truebox after a certain time. Truebox is the prison, it's fine when you have tons and tons of players but as new servers come out and attrition sets in it hurts more than it helps. Rizlona won't have that issue, maybe it has a slightly lower pop than aradune now but I'd bet as the months go on and new tlps come out Rizlona will have a more stable long term population. Unless of course dbg actually listens and removes truebox sometime around PoR/TSS/SoD, then it's anyone's guess.
  9. Mercanyin Augur

Run into the A-Hole in the morning, run into one in the afternoon and another in the evening. You are probably the A-hole.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

You say "boxing is cheating" and then you (effectively) say "playing a single character is boring and anyone can do it but it's the only right way to play the game." I'd ask if you listen to yourself when you talk but it's clear you do not.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow. Just wow.
    Bardy McFly, Skuz and KimchiGoddess like this.
  12. Efr3 Journeyman

thanks for posting this. i really couldnt have said it better. from my first days playing eq in 99 i have always been against multiboxing for these types of reasons. multis are a plague. they ruin the game and destroy the most basic things about the game that make it fun to play. ive never understood why it was even allowed. i think multiboxing should get you banned. i think it should be stated clearly in the tos. i can respect freedom though and i wouldnt have a problem with servers existing where its allowed, but only when they are clearly labeled multibox servers. that way people who want to run multiple chars and afk while they watch tv can all ruin the game together. to those people, please stay out of the true box servers. youre not looking for a rpg. youre looking for something different.
  13. KimchiGoddess Augur

Good thing you're not in charge.
    Bardy McFly and Truetotheblue like this.
  14. Truetotheblue Augur

Thank God for that too, he'd be too busy walking office to office repeating the same thing with different words. Almost like posting the same exact thing in every thread on this forum. The rest of them would follow Prathun out just so they didn't have to listen to the dithering.
  15. Efr3 Journeyman

if i was in charge i wouldn't be trying to cater to everyone. i'd be making sure that player experience was the first priority and that people who want to eat, shave, wash their socks, and catch a movie while they afk with their multi box group to get more xp and contribute to the downfall of the player base were not getting their needs met. i would make sure they didn't ruin the experience for the rest of the players. i would put the other players needs above those of the afk multi boxing plague bearers. that might not be popular with someone who said she likes to do a 6 char multi box group. i wouldn't care about that. i would think about the future of the game and make tough decisions.
  16. Truetotheblue Augur

Can you think of a cool name for the boxing plague? I'm not going to chastise you for having your own opinion. But boxing plague doesn't really have any pop and a good name would really just help if this is going to get added to every thread. BOXID99 or uhh The Box Death. Idk, you got this.
  17. KimchiGoddess Augur

So you'd run it into the ground and be left with something that wasn't financially viable. Got it!
    Bardy McFly, Skuz and Truetotheblue like this.
  18. Chickenfriedboxer New Member

19. Efr3 Journeyman

they need a big red flashing sign that says "MULTIBOX ALLOWED" to prevent new players from accidentally wasting thier time on those servers only to see what happens when it's allowed.
  20. Efr3 Journeyman

im glad you figured it all out like you did the rest of the stuff.