Boxer Hate Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lionari, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

ITT: rizlona people "thank god nobody from aradune came to rizlona."
    aradune people "oh my god you socially inept imbeciles. stop trying to poach us."
    rizlona people "k"
  2. jeskola pheerie

Tyson boxes mages for sure

[IMG]
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  3. Truetotheblue Augur

I got a laugh out of this because this whole argument of boxers ruining the "social fabric of the game." Judging by how these people conduct themselves on the forums I don't think they ever stop to think maybe it's not boxing that's killing the social aspect of the game for you, maybe your personality just sucks and people don't want to engage with you. Being constantly negative and, more importantly, intolerant of others with different views aren't great qualities that attract others.
  4. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

I do not want to step into this tired and boring debate (is this a debate?) but have query out of curiosity from all all the threads here in the past weeks:

- Rizlona has no queues, come play here!
    - I play on Rizlona and it is sunshine, puppies, unicorns and bestest people in zone
    - When transfers from Aradune are allowed, all the people coming over please note this long post about Rizlona and boxers there. ( not sure if a significant population moved, nor was expected to anyway?)

I mean is Rizlona's population sustainable you guys think, as you had no queues (assuming Queue came on Aradune because a lot of players were trying to play there) at all - won't that have been a red-flag? I truly hope it is, and has a robust population for a while so everyone there enjoys it.
  5. Truetotheblue Augur

This is just my opinion but I think that Rizlona got a much slower start than Aradune. There were very few guilds that hit the ground at the start relative to Aradune, for the first few weeks Commons trading felt virtually non existent, and especially at the top end it felt very devoid of players early on. Past couple weeks I feel like the server has shifted dramatically in terms of population. Everything has picked up, handful of new guilds around now with more popping up. I know I had some reservations about the longevity early on but feel it's in a comfortable state now. Again, just my opinion, but I do think there were some question marks early on.
    Bardy McFly and jeskola like this.
  6. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

the slow start probably comes from the time it takes for us to organize our spreadsheets. i'm saying it unironically.
  7. Truetotheblue Augur

I guess my experience using Excel for work for so long must be paying off then.
    Rizlowned likes this.
  8. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

i just put words into cells. it's the min/maxing 18 chars that takes time.
  9. Lejaun Augur

Why would there be? Aradune is overcrowded and has had constant server log-in/zoning/chat issues. It has little to do with Rizlona's ruleset being better, but rather Aradune being so popular that it has made the server frustrating to play on due to server performance issues.
    WaitingforMoreEQ likes this.
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Really weird that you think that. Almost all the trash human beings i know from previous TLP ended up on Rizlona. There some cool people i know that ended up there. But the person that wrote one of the EQ "hax" programs, the guild bank stealer, the two guild officers who were both creating fake DKP for themselves because they're children that wanted the first "ALT TA." The dude that used to harass ex Guildies IRL, the dude that used to train streamers because it was funny ect all ended up on Rizlona. The only one that ended up on Aradune was one of the people crying for a server xfer to Rizlona on the forums.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

How's that working out?
  12. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Surprisingly well.
  13. KimchiGoddess Augur

I honestly have absolutely no idea who you're talking about tbh, I think this drama was either before I came back to live for TLPs or before I started posting on the forums to be aware of it.
    jeskola likes this.
  14. Chickenfriedboxer New Member

Well let's sit down. Have a seat. Lean back. "Are you comfortable?" Ok. I am glad that you decided to come to therapy today. Shall we start when the abuse began or would you like to tell me about your day?
    LOL. I am sorry that the people that have angered you in such a way have ended up on our server. How does that have anything to do with the rest of us or even imply anything about us. The fact that some one you have played with did something bad in the past on other servers and that you have stalked them to the degree that you know which servers they now play on says so much about you. People have done me wrong. It is healthy to move on. You wrapping your arms around them to not let them forget your pain, I am sorry to tell you, is not reminding them. It is only you holding on....to pain. Let it go.
    Bardy McFly, Skuz, Undr and 2 others like this.
  15. Chickenfriedboxer New Member

EDIT: BTW don't F with Kimchi. Not only is it delicious. lol I was going to say something about how I have her back but the thought of actual Kimchi got me all hungry
  16. Lionari Elder

Holy s##$ im dead. What the f### inspired this. Lmao you win the forums I quit
  17. Lionari Elder

The most entertaining people are on Rizlona. If you can't figure that out by reading this thread idk what to tell you. Bwaha
    Bardy McFly and KimchiGoddess like this.
  18. Karango New Member

more like jizzlona amirite
  19. Lionari Elder

If you only knew....

Can't wait for more storytime dg
  20. jeskola pheerie

You don't?
    I know this will be hard to believe, but there was a time when there were no queues, and after the first 2 or 3 days, new servers would be easily accessible and stable.

Also, there was a time when a server's population health did not have to be an overcrowded mess to be considered good.
    I only did one for temple of sol ro this time so far...