Request of EQ Dev: Drop Rates

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darchi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Darchi New Member

Can you look at why drop rates for items such as Nightmarewood Sap takes 4 days of killing to get 1 to drop? we are many expansions past that now. There are several other items that have this same issue but lets start there. Its discouraging as hell from the stand point that we already have 20,000 recipes to learn and to spend a week on One of those is in my opinion too much of a time issue.

Thank you for your continued work and consideration into my request.

Loyal player (paid) since Beta...
    Darchiva
    Darchi
    Polariz
    Wulfkil
    Duder likes this.
  2. Nightops Augur

This has been an issue for several years now. There are trade-skill item drops that became 'like ultra rare drops' sometime after their expansion release but before the introduction of the trade-skill recipe combine for skill increase system. Dev's have looked into it, claim there has not been a change made, but everyone who played back when PoP was original know the items were never that rare during the release year.
  3. Password1234 Augur

I think you're just having bad luck with that drop. I spent about 5 days there off and on farming something else and I have about 60 of those.
  4. Darchi New Member

Send me some! Need 21 and I don't have 6 weeks. ;)
  5. Bocote New Member

I noticed the same about the drop rates on the Nightmarewood Sap and the Nightmare Arachnid Silk. I'm clearing everything and currently have 30 nightmarewood bowstaffs which is not common and zero silks or saps. About to give up.