what to choose?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Smite The Wicked, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Smite The Wicked New Member

Hi all, 115 pally here, about 300khp and 7200ish ac. just got my first piece of crystallized and was wondering which piece is the biggest bang for the buck with faded velium armor. chest arms and legs are out due to price. i was leaning towards charm or the faded security aug would net me 80 ac as my current charm aug is an adventurers stone. Any thoughts?
  2. Heajol Augur

My pally is right around the same level as yours .. I went with a Velium Infused Gem of Security. 90 AC 395 HP/Mana/End 24 Hsta and 17 Hdex. The AC augs I think are a bigger bang for your buck in an upgrade from TOV T1 group gear.

If you're not fully in TOV T1 of course that would factor into any decisions you make.
  3. Szilent Augur

2h weapon first by a country mile

Yeah, then augs sounds like. Security & Adroitness (& probably Vigor) & Proficiency & Devasatation
  4. Smite The Wicked New Member

whats the weapon called, faded velium hammer or something like that? and why the 2 hander when im mostly tanking?
  5. Szilent Augur

Faded Velium Great Sword

because you should be mostly tanking with a 2h ;)

the new ToV 2h weapons have a Sympathetic nuke proc on them, big game upgrade from anything previous.