Death, Death, Death! Event - TLP Strategy Discussion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Verli, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verli New Member

Cleared through AoW last night but did not have enough time to advance. We also fought him down in the arena and were unable to get back up to hail into the next phase without running all the way around. Anyway, we had about 2 mins left after AoW hit the ground.

Our team consisted of SK, ENC, RNG, DRU, CLR, NEC

Mana was a huge issue starting at the first warder in ST and remained an issue until the end.

Post your strategies and let me know if anyone has cleared the whole event on a TLP.
  2. Zamiam Augur

3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Doesn't really matter if its a TLP or a Live server at this point for this event AFAIK. The cheese method of using familiar/mount keyring to get really OP buffs on Live is no longer an option so I'm interested to see a workable strat at this point.

To be honest I think DDD is badly designed just because of how much RNG is at play regarding the items you get from each event, a "god run" might take hundreds of attempts to get the right combination of items to allow you to clear the event with a specific comp for example.
  4. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Why is it so hard for TLP people to stay in there lane, is there a reading deficiency issue with that community?

This is Veteran Lounge you're looking for the TLP forums.
    Conq and Zamiam like this.
  5. Verli New Member

You're clearly the one with the reading deficiency:

The TLP forum description:
    "For discussion on issues related to Time Locked Progression Servers"

I'm not having any issues I'm actually looking for strategies.

The Veterans Lounge description:
    "Forum for general gameplay discussion"

This is a general gameplay discussion, not related to any issues.
  6. Verli New Member

7. Verli New Member

Interesting, do you have a link where using keyrings and other items have been removed from live, as well?
  8. Zamiam Augur

sounds like your having alot of issues .. for someone not having any issues ..:p
    Verli likes this.
  9. Verli New Member

10. Verli New Member

I'm sure you understand the distinction, but thanks for being productive and helping out!
  11. Shanarias Augur

How difficult is it to understand that TLP servers have their own forum group?
    Verli likes this.
  12. Nniki Augur

It was listed as a non-server-specific change in the June 17, 2020 update notes.
    Verli likes this.
  13. Verli New Member

Thanks for your help!
  14. Verli New Member

Thanks for the bump!
  15. Verli New Member

Thanks for the second bump! Hopefully soon someone will see the thread and have something insightful to offer in regards to this event!
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

This isn't a TLP specific event, it's an anniversary event. If the OP hadn't put TLP in the title you wouldn't have acted like children.

Stop acting like the Vet's forum is so active that this post is getting in your way.
    Xyroff-cazic. and Verli like this.
  17. Password1234 Augur

As far as I can tell this doesn't even have anything to do with TLPs, so I don't get why it's even mentioned in the thread title.
  18. dreamweaver Community Manager

locked at the request of the OP
    Szilent and Verli like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.