Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Wouldn't you want to buy the drop for the trade skill armor or duplicates of other items to increase the luck of the armor you are wearing?
  2. Marton Augur

And wouldn't you want to buy some spells to complete your spell book? Bricks and items are available, spells used to be available as well (Researcher Orbiana in TDS for example). There is nothing wrong with giving people more options.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Everyone at most needs at most 5 of each level of spells and it appears that and even if you just look at the items for the trade skill gear you are going to need a lot more than you can get on raids even if you just want to fill the slots that don't have a luck stat.
  4. Inictus Elder

I'm wondering this myself.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  5. Zinth Augur

more issues? one of the namers I met hits for 44k with very high strikethrough (7 hits before I died, 3 of those were strikethroughs for 44k) on a 105 paladin with shield, 185k hp, defensive disc running, and some other clicks to raise AC/incoming heals... they are a HUGE problem
    Barton, Skuz and Yinla like this.
  6. Dudeisbeast New Member

So... does this mean you will be removing Decrepit Warders from the zone and replacing them with Shiverbacks like the zone used to have? The shortage of Shiverbacks relative to the amount of Monk characters in need of the armor is pretty bad.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

^^^^ this.

We are still short on Glowing spell runes, and lots would like the ability to purchase using currency to finish up.
  8. Cacky Elder

Now when I'm playing Everquest, I can't tell how many days of gold status are left on my account. This is definitely an inconvenience. I wonder why this change was made. It makes the game ever so slightly less user-friendly.
    Conq and Nennius like this.
  9. Morgen Elder

HA named still are hitting for insane amounts on spells. The Demi Plane of Life final NPC you have to kill, the Guard, has an AE for 117k dmg, in addition to overtuned HP and melee. How is this fixed?
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

More "alleviated" than fixed, mob levels & melee damage are still incorrectly scaled, the levels on the NPCs will mean the spell damage from them is still a lot higher than it should be, partial fix at best, but hopefully the other passes for the scaling are soon, I have basically skipped bothering with TBM content as a 3 box and have only done it with heavily raid geared guild members attempting it with group geared characters & mercs is simply being a sucker for punishment right now.

I just hope the other fixes are coming FAST I really don't want to be in EoK whilst in a similar position TBM has put me in. :mad:
    Barton likes this.