Does The Left Hand Not Talk To The Right?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dilquan, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Dilquan Augur

So is the missing account time a “feature” or a bug and it is supposed to be there? I had opened a ticket yesterday asking how much time I have left and the reply I got from GM Woebot says my available time is shown under my characters inventory screen.
    Nennius and CatsPaws like this.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

They just started posting the patch notes for what they change recently. You could read them instead of petitioning.
  3. Barton The Mischievous

4. zarcal Elder

I think the point he was trying to make is that even if you put in a bad Petition CS should say, it isn't there anymore not it's right there on the inventory screen.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Oh I get what he was saying... but who makes a petition to find out how much game time is left? Especially someone that knows all about the forums. This seems more of a troll post than anything.
    Barton likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

1. Reading patch notes isn't just something to pass the time, plenty of vital information will appear there with no prior notice anywhere else.

2. You can check your account at any time.

3. CS are not always fully up to date on everything, sometimes they lag behind a bit on things, internal communication isn't 100% reliable in any company.