Removing all access days left from inventory

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Palladine, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Duality Augur

Server didn't respond, so repost..
  2. Duality Augur

Yeah this is already annoying, and I've even been keeping up with a spreadsheet to keep track of those green things. The your reward expires check in marketplace doesn't work if you re-up with krono unless you keep more than 30 days on all the time.

Pretty stupid change. I know the time in inventory didn't always show correctly, but it sure beats having to log through dozens of accounts to keep times straight. I will be having many lapses.

At least put a days remaining on the launcher next to dbc count.
  3. Caell Augur

If you are on the quarterly, bi-yearly, or yearly pay cycle, it doesn't convey when your sub expires, so this is NOT sufficient. Seems to me, if they have some of the information here they could get the actual expiration date and calculate days left and display it there instead. And then it isn't being queried every time someone logs in, but only when a person opens Marketplace.
  4. Duality Augur

Ok.... So apparently it already is available on the launcher. Just click My allaccess.. =( Not sure how long that's been there, but at least it's not as bad as flipping through the website and trying to find out how many lamp posts are in a picture.
    Eviara, Krezzy and Tweakfour17 like this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Learn something new everyday...thanks!
  6. scaethach Scholar

For the first time in a very long time I lost out on my DBC and crashed from a lapse last night :( Luckily it happened right after raids and not during but I'm still ridiculously irritated, I thought that one had 2 weeks left.
  7. Mesc Old Soul

I hope you Devs are fixing the problem with pets disappearing on crash. Even pocketed pets disappear.
  8. Xunil Darkwood New Member

Considering so much of the Legacy code has been lost or forgotten over the years this seems to me to be the correct way to fix it. Kill the display in error and point you to where it's accurate. People just looking for something to complain about is all..