Free range eggs & Bottles of milk

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Where do they come from? Are they locally sourced? Are the animals ethically and humanely treated?
    adetia, Ngreth Thergn and Boze like this.
  2. Numiko Augur

and what kind of animal is being milked! I have yet to see a cow in EQ!
  3. Cuuthbert Augur

Hell no, these things are raised in HUGE warehouses, given steroids and antibiotics so that they can bet the biggest eggs and most milk production
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.
  4. Duder Augur

Iksars and Dwarves
  5. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Don't believe the hype!

This is just re-branding.

Nobody would eat my cookies when they are made with "Forced labor basilisk eggs and milk". :mad:
    Vuplar Endoscribe likes this.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Im assuming the merchants hired a rogue to run around in overthere and steal eggs from the poor cockatrices... :p

Thats the reason, they are so aggressive...:eek:
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I would be more worried about them giving the animals growth hormone or antibiotic potions.
    Coagagin likes this.
  8. Raytan Augur

My guess, Ocean of Tears. The whole place changed it's looks from what it used to be, and all kind of buildings popped up that I'm not sure anyone has looked into since. All to hide this, and never a cow or egg layer "seen" there. Coincidence? You tell me.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  9. Herodotus Augur

10. Kiaro Augur

11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

A much more pressing observation:

Only animals are born and grow up, the intelligent races are all adults...

Where are the children? Are we just cloned in a factory? Did we already eat all the children? are we too busy adventuring to have sex? :eek:
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Great question. I usually think of a series of tubes a la The Matrix.

An intriguing thought. It could help explain the continual need to fight. On the other hand, perhaps this activity happens while we are logged off and thus we are unaware of it.
  13. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Doesn't sound very consensual :(
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They are just shy and don't want you watching!
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How can you forget Baby Joseph Sayer and the little girl kitty in Shar Val, whos nightie I have but I can't remember her name. :)
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

You are assuming that it is a multi-person activity.
  18. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Maybe it is a 54 person raid... :eek:
  19. Hegsheoshed Augur

20. mewkus Augur

I suspect they just relabeled dwarf milk. I'm not sure how they get it, considering dorfs are mostly androgynous. When I see a bottle of it, I can't help but imagine a good portion of it comes from a male dorf.

I can't help but wonder if some gnome tinkerer is making and selling a dorf milking machine. Otherwise, who does the milking?