Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThenaEQ, Jul 8, 2020.

1. nagash101 Augur

That is what you get for playing on Rizlona. It will only get worse.
  2. Zithax Elder

I am astounded. There is dragon loot for sale daily in the eastern common-lands tunnel. This is raid loot. It should not be able to be sold for massive krono, just so the chinese can get more masks exported from the US. Wake up guys, only reptilians and the annunaki can raid 7 days a week w/ batphones.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Over/under 6 months before someone sells your guild bank to fix a water heater and you'll hate each other again.
  4. Arclyte Augur

go back 2 odus erudite
  5. Zithax Elder

Our guild bank is worth much more than a water heater, sir, and I quite frankly resent the implication that it is not.

Who are you again?

Oh right, nobody
  6. PeterPansicle Journeyman

You sound salty mate.
  7. ThenaEQ Augur

m8
  8. Zithax Elder

he got me good
  9. Megazen Elder

I 96 box, I have every named covered until SoD, just paypal me your krono here and save the time!
  10. Gnothappening Augur

Tubbins, is that you?
  11. Basalisk New Member

Complete BS post !!!
  12. Pancake_Riz New Member

We just killed OW draco the other day after he was up a couple weeks! To be honest none of us sit around with 70 boxes waiting for a raid mob to spawn... we just fire up an AOC and go at it.
  13. NoWay Augur

Bet your not in That's EQ Baby, just a jelly poop socker that looses.
  14. TrollMan Elder

I'm in EQ baby though..so yeah. lol We don't lose ;) besides the one that TF stole from us cause of loading issues..#RIP
  15. Yahweh New Member

isnt tl on rizlona that wud be funny
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, now you're caught up...
  17. DillyBar Augur

Train them.

18. Astral64 Augur

I love you baby girl.

[IMG]
    ThenaEQ likes this.
  19. Stune Augur

Sounds like a great server, wish i could run the 6+ accounts again, but alias i am done with that boxing. Live server got to me after all the nerfs/class changes.
  20. Efr3 Journeyman

it unfortunate that sometimes people are unaware of how bad multi boxing is and the huge negative impact it has on the game. sometimes people waste time on a server without really knowing the bad affects and then when they see it first hand they have this type of response. it sounds like that's what happened here. best to get off the multi server asap and don't waste anymore time on it. true box servers are the only way to go if you want to actually have a rpg that's fun to play. i've been arguing against multi box being allowed in the game for as long as the game has existed. mostly just in game chat, as i wasn't really ever on the forums. it creates the exact opposite gaming atmosphere and group dynamics that make the game fun and allow it to be played as intended. i hope someday it's limited to one server so all the people who want to spread the plague can all go there and do it together. this way the rest of the servers can be pristine recreations of a great game that was always great until a flood of disease came and washed away the common sense rpg atmosphere and prevailing wisdom that made it great.