Post transfer of toxic 2 man teams - example of GM petition gone bad

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Basalisk, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Basalisk New Member

Going to keep out names and even name of places as that isn't the point. The point here is to show you an example of post transfer as more of these two box people drop on Riz from Ar server and are report happy.

My friends/crew is a mix of characters grinding exp ( 7 characters in all, three people controlling )
    We are pretty much clearing and area that over laps 2 named spawns but we aren't really there for the drops that is just and added bonus EXP EXP EXP is what our treasure is for this night.

So area is clear no other groups, 2 box team rolls in no CC check, so we didn't even notice them, actually if we did we really didn't care if they can stay alive and clear that spawn great for them, but at this point in time we didn't notice them.

We continue the pulling as we have done for about an hour and a half so far with out issue or problems - then all of a sudden we get like 20 mobs at once - weird huh ? from remote areas of the zone we aren't clearing ? go figure

At this point we go look around at what caused this and notice a two man crew coming back in to sit at spawn - weird no train call nothing still no CC - we continue -
    respawn we clearing like mad again EXP EXP EXP we enjoying the play - then again large train this time right on us again. Little do this players know we have chanter and mage alts sitting (under bard invis) and can easily clear - but our alts we are leveling miss out on the exp, but no problem we continue.

Here is were it gets good ----;)

Hi this is GM so and so tell message -
    its a live GM asking about how we are and just general checking we are not automating or afk etc etc. as this was reported by a player in the current zone and they can see we are abiding by the rules, i suggest that one of the rules DB does enforce is NO TRAINING lol - so I ask if they can look into as actually they were in zone at the time and to start with the reporter - answer is we are already looking into it and taking action - this was the best report i have ever gotten - the reporter got a taste of their own medicine

Aradune players remember this is a box server, it is allowed play, if you are still going to play 2 man teams and cant compete with spawn/camp don't train, maybe try cc checking or even talk to the group first - in this case named spawn would have been an easy camp for you as all mobs were cleared - just talk first don't be aholes and just roll in think you own the place, and if it doesn't go your way train, then if it still doesn't go you way petition a gm - please grow up or just don't come to this server (Riz) or uninstall and play something else please.
  2. Corydon Augur

You lost me at "uninstall". Oh wait, I actually read the full story :-D
  3. Kabshaak Journeyman

I had a little trouble following along. This is on Rizlona server, and someone reported you for multi-boxing and you suspect that this person transferred from Aradune? I thought the server transfer option was included in this patch which would then become active after the patch maintenance is done?

Maybe I'm wrong though and they allowed for transfers before the maintenance though
  4. Arrk Augur

Rizlona server... doesnt matter... move along
  5. Mobetta New Member

Maybe you meant to post this after the transfers happen?
  6. Kahna Augur

Yeah, hun. Impossible for this to be a transfer from Aradune, since no one has been able to transfer yet. Must just be the natural Riz players.
  7. NoWay Augur

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz again, push on.
  8. Zansobar Augur

Don't worry the box campers will be adding another 12 boxes soon to take your spawn. Life on Rizlona.
  9. Inictus Elder

Fake news...