Fixed Extended Target Window Slot Key Bindings Missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ownlei, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Ownlei Journeyman

Was asked to post this to bug report section from >>HERE<<. Let me know if there is more info I should provide.

The good-ish info:
    I was able to get the Xtar binding to appear without having to reload the client by using the /loadskin command and reloading my UI (works with custom and default UI's)

Details about the issue:
    • Multiple level 115 characters on multiple accounts.
    • All toons on Live/cazic
    • Happened on separate installations (I use multiple installations so I can have separate key bindings)
    • Issue occurs with both custom and default UIs
    • Issue persisted across client restart cycles (restarting 3-4 times did not fix the issue for me)
    • After using the /loadskin work around, the issue would return after client restart cycles for both custom and default UI's
    • using the /loadskin command for either default or custom UI temporarily fixes the issue
    Incorrect UI
    [IMG]
    Correct UI with missing elements highlighted
    [IMG]
    Raccoo, Mithra, Skuz and 4 others like this.
  2. Zipe The Healer

Hello, this is still happening.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Workaround they do show when you select "All" even when not filtering correctly under "Target".

Also filtering to "All" then back to "Target" will show the "Target Extended Target" options correctly.
  4. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    Tried your suggestion but not working for me:
    [IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This didn't work for me either.

The loadskin thing did though.
  6. Meeko Developer(Code)

This issue has been fixed internally and should go live with the next monthly update.