Fixed Internally Rubicite Boots Drop Rate Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Valiso, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Valiso New Member

The Rubicite Boots that drop when TLP's are in classic have been bugged for a long time now.
    The boots only drop for a limited period of time One month into classic and cease to drop after the TLP server has been active for 3 months.

The Cazic Cennobite is supposed to drop the Rubicite boots however in 80+ kills he has yet to drop the boots I've let about 10 Rubicite BP's and Ravensclae BP's rot. The boots should not be rarer than the BP.

I would just mark it up to being just unlucky but I've had it reported to me by other players that they have had the same issue and seen posts on the forum of the same issue. The drop rate appears to be less than 1%. I think someone needs to move a decimal point in the loot table.
    Please fix this on the current Classic era TLP's Rizlona, Aradune and for future TLP's We only have a limited time to acquire these and the window of opportunity is quickly closing.
    Mithra and Baldur like this.
  2. Sixthy New Member

Just adding my experiences to this poster's - I camped the Avatar / Cenobite for a large chunk of time during the 76% rare bonus. I've camped it a bit since. During that time, I killed approximately (obviously a guess) 75-100 Cenobites. I've looted (again, approximately) 25 Rubicite Breastplates - and ZERO boots. There's an obvious bug with the drop rate.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

4. Valiso New Member

Yep, just saw Prathun's post
  5. Valiso New Member

okay, Confirmed they do drop off Ritualist. Person camping ritualist got an extra pair and sold them to me thanks all :)
  6. Valiso New Member

Also curious do the non-visible pieces of rubricate drop on TLP's? Like the collar, cloak, waistband, and face?
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This looks like it's "Not a bug" :) (Maybe not Original EQ, but still available on another NPC)
  8. Prathun Developer

After doing a little more research, I believe it is a bug that the Cenobite isn't dropping Rubicite Boots on Progression. All the data is there except the treasure table isn't attached. Creating a ticket for this issue. Thanks!
    Kharth, Mithra, Eaiana and 5 others like this.
  9. PeterPansicle Journeyman

What's going on here? What happened to Prathun?