Rizlona TLP <End of Time> European Semi-Casual guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Argh, May 15, 2020.

1. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

For sure! That is something I can agree on! Good luck guys! I'll look you up if I ever head over there!
  2. TLPeu New Member

Rizlona is right around the corner, there's still room for more !
  3. Tigi New Member

Today's the Day!

Exciting times, see you there!
  4. Faldory New Member

See you at the "entering world" and then crash screen ;)
    Tigi likes this.
  5. Tigi New Member

6. Tigi New Member

Hi All,

4th day since server launch and so far so good! We have a good base of members in the guild and ready to welcome more to the ranks.

Friendly atmosphere, experienced crew, scheduled raiding.. what are you waiting for :)

Come and find us in game or on discord!

https://discord.gg/CAHHMf5

Tigi
  7. Eilad Lorekeeper

Come join us, no 2h queue on rizlona !!
    raids start in 2 weeks, dont miss it !

we are looking for all class mostly, but specially MONKS.
    Tigi likes this.
  8. Tigi New Member

Still recruiting all classes and all levels at the moment, send one of us a tell if you have any questions and we will be happy to answer. Thank You :)
  9. Eilad Lorekeeper

We start the raids in a week, still have spot for a Warrior MT.
    Got room for Monks and DPS.
    Still no Rogue main ! (i wonder why???!) come get free pokers.
  10. Tigi New Member

Hi all looking for EU raid times.
    We make a start with our first raid on 16th June 2020
    Recruiting all classes currently!
    Friendly atmosphere, experienced crew, DKP loot rules!
    Please check us out on discord or find one of us in game for a chat.
    Thanks!
    Tigi
  11. Argh New Member

Rizlona has been a blast so far. As Tigi mentioned we start our first raid cycle next week. It's not too late to join us. We have over 50 Mains active Mains now. A good amount of people came from Aradune the last days and we are still heartly welcoming everyone. Reach out to Tigi if you have any questions or visit us directly on our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/nnGHFND
    Tigi and Alakshak like this.
  12. Argh New Member

Raiding started good. We killed CT yesterday. Tonight we are going for some Dragons. We are always looking for more raiders as we plan to raid with as less boxes as possible. Especially Main Shamans, Necros, Clerics and Rogues are highly welcome.
    Tigi likes this.
  13. Tigi New Member

Hi All,

We are still recruiting all classes but mostly in need of Shammy, Necro, Cleric, Rogue!

As a guild we get stronger every day and progress each week, this week killing CT & Vox.

We are happy to answer any questions you have so please send us a /tell in game or visit discord for further info :)

Tigi
  14. Argh New Member

Hey!

We are still looking for active Mains for the raid to keep the number of boxes as small as possible.
    We are still recruiting all classes. Reach out to Tigi and check our application form: https://forms.gle/tdUndT9Ty6Rohgkh9
  15. Eilad Lorekeeper

Hello,

We are still looking for more, currently the raiding scene is still at Main + 2 raid-box (no more allowed)
    Using DKP with priority for mains over raid-box.
    We are raiding 3 day a week : Tuesday, Thursday 8pm CEST - 11pm CEST and Sunday 7pm CEST - 11pm CEST.

We are killing Innoruuk, Cazic Thule, Dragons, PoSky and Yael every week.
  16. Irishmist New Member

I tried to join your discord channel but I kept getting a bad gateway error. My characters in game are Iriey, a 37 druid, and Lhand, a 24 cleric. Eventually, Lhand will be my main character.
  17. Ecko Elder

Discord is down worldwide at the moment it seems, will have to wait till it's back up, then should be able to join :)
  18. Tigi New Member

Hi All,

We still have room for more members!

We are an EU guild so raiding peak Euro times, we have a great base of members already but room for more. Our raid schedule is the evenings of Tues, Thurs, Sunday currently.

Please feel free to get in contact on discord or in game if you're interested, or if you want to apply please follow this link and we will be in touch :)

https://forms.gle/tdUndT9Ty6Rohgkh9

Tigi
  19. Tigi New Member