After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind ....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by KimchiGoddess, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Lionari Elder

True. I always chuckle when someone says a real player is always superior to a box. Yeah right.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

So your point is that most of the people using that program write their own scripts? Seems unlikely. I've never used it so I have no frame of reference. You might be right. /shrug
  3. Jaime Lannister Augur

No. They just customize their ini files rather than using the defaults.

Very few people are actually writing their own scripts. But there is a massive difference between someone using default ini for macros, and spending 2 hours customizing every little detail to adjust for every situation.

most people don't even use downshits or holyshits !
    Accipiter likes this.
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

I feel like I'm missing something, what are downshits and holyshits? lol
    Stune likes this.
  5. Stune Augur

Still trying to figure that one out myself, must be from the deep south.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  6. Jaime Lannister Augur

It's jargon used in em que two. It's something you set up within your ini files to make your characters react to specific events/scenarios.

Using them is generally confusing to novice users.
  7. KimchiGoddess Augur

If you're on Aradune and toxic, stay there please! If you come here, don't let your head explode the second you see 12 mages standing in the CL tunnel. <3
    Lanffear likes this.
  8. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Its you!
  9. Duality Augur

Pl me please!
  10. Jaime Lannister Augur

Sturm Brightblade leave this place.
  11. KimchiGoddess Augur

I'll gladly buff you up but I do not play 12 mages myself ;p
  12. disclose Buffz, slowz, & healz.

In a nutshell without getting too detailed...They're conditions in the file, to make the character play better and more realistically. Instead of just spamming spells/combat abilities like a spazz. In order to be effective with them you actually have to have some sort of programming knowledge.