My alt doesn’t get a window to accept ports from just ONE Wizard

Discussion in 'Casters' started by SirNaves, Jul 14, 2020.

1. SirNaves New Member

We have a wizard in the guild who at the end of the raids kicks us to the neighborhood guild hall, but on my second account I never get the port. This happens to the guild leaders second account as well. What’s going on? I get ports from all the other druids and wizards in the guild. I don’t know how Wiz ports work. The common denominator I notice is we are both marked alts. Does hiding alts in the guild window have any bearing?

Sincerely, an SK on a 60 day old second account with no anchors or gate clickies that has to run his chunky Ogre everywhere
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Any chance these two characters not receiving ports are flagged pvp or dueling commonly? That's about the only thing that comes to mind.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Im just guessing:...

Do you have the porting wizard on ignore for your alt for some reason? Not sure how ignore works, but it would make sense if ignore blocked TLC's and teleports...

Or does alts not have access to "the neighborhood guildhall", it might be an "alt access-rights" issue...:confused:
  4. SirNaves New Member

Did a lot of research, log digging, etc and it looks the like problem is I dont have an anchor. The one wizard casts Translocate Primary Anchor (fails) and everyone else just happens to cast Teleport Guild Hall Anchor - ty for the assistance however