Mangler - GoD - goats not spawning in AoC instances..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ManglerDruid3, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Relentless Insomnia

I wouldn't even do that.....and I'm the trashiest person in the guild. ;)
  2. MaladyMawr New Member

1) Your guild is not doing much to compete at all. You guys have no one tracking spawns OW. Even back in PoP your leadership depended on 'moles' in said top guild to even know when stuff spawned OW vs. doing their own work. I guess now that they have no 'moles' they don't want to really try? Cause putting in actual work requires effort.

2) If your guild wants Goats they need to ACT like it. NOT talk like it. Also learn how to not run trains onto yourselves. Granted it is funny to watch when you guys do that to yourselves.

3) I love how you now claim your guild is not as good as others. Yet the whole weeks leading up to GoD you guys were running around calling the 'new server 1st/top guild' and talking big game, and you have members running around talking about how 'we don't need goat loot'

4) Join a guild that takes less time to run split DZs than AV ever has, and gets so much gear your alts alts will have Goat Armor by OoW <3 (btw def more than 20 drops on average a day)

5) BT is recruiting Druids ;)
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Goats is the last great Race mob. Enjoy it while you can.
  4. Aneuren Tempered Steel

It's not really great to compare DZs, since every expansion has had a really absurd smattering of what will spawn vs what will not spawn in a DZ if we aren't talking progression or end-game mobs. Vhakiz the Shade in Nightmare? Sure why not. Paladin epic mob in the hole? Sure. Broken golem? Git good! BoT minis? Maybe? Non-NToV mobs? Sure! Sol B non-raid nameds? Sometimes! RSS King and Queen? Git good!

AoCs should guarantee every mob in zone, period. Darkpaw should promote strong community and consumption of all game content, and stop making or upholding decisions that only escalate toxicity. As long as Darkpaw doesn't actually get rid of open world content so that people who want to race can, there is not a single justifiable reason for not doing everything the company can to maintain server population and encourage good-natured game play.
    TrollMan likes this.
  5. taliefer Augur

but if they used actual logic to make decisions, what would they do with the Giant Spin Wheel of Decision making they bought?
  6. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Has forum trolling been so scarce lately that it's no longer obvious? Seems like it should be pretty obvious that the OP is a BT member wanting to brag about something because they came in #3 on the expansion.
  7. MnMBard New Member

8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Exactly, a couple of guilds will fight over them, then maybe try to sell the loot, once that gets boring the next tier of guilds can move in and repeat. Eventually when a single person boxing the goats can't sell the loot to anyone they will just stay up indefinitely.

Which ever one(s) are keeping the goats on lockdown and denying OW's guild in loot I guess.

Aradune/Riz debacle made it so the only trolling lately has been whining about queues/lag/boxes. We're just not used to seeing it be about anything else anymore lol
  9. MaladyMawr New Member

10. Lemerian Elder

Signet camps is probably the last great contested CF, though. There's still things to look forward to.
  11. Mrjon3s Augur

Delete this post. You are just going to get AoC goats nerfed. All you have to do is spawn up an AoC hours earlier and leave it up.
  12. ManglerDruid3 New Member

That post was from a PuRaid I was in, before I joined the guild. I only made this post to help ALL the guilds in their DZs. Goats spawning immediately when opening the DZ helps every raid guild.
  13. taliefer Augur

there really is no real reason for the goats not to spawn instantly in the AoCs
  14. TrollMan Elder

Agreed - all mobs should spawn instantly in AoC/DZ's except Keeper of Souls or other triggered like mobs.
  15. MnMBard New Member

16. Boze TLP complaint factory

"Last great race mob"? On Phinny we would one group them in-era, and I definitely was not in a racing/batphone guild. You can one group the armor drops in OW Qvic and Txevu, and then run Inktuta instances with the same group. Super easy to farm up that armor.
    Skuz likes this.
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

Depending on how you look at it, from a raider perspective you'd want every raid boss, mini raid boss, rare named etc to be up on DZ. However there is a REAL reason why the goats do not spawn instantly in AoCs. The way an AoC is coded is it spawns a new pick or instance of that zone. Anything that is always up on server up/ zone up/ new pick is now up. Anything that has a chance to spawn like named mobs rolls their chance and you either get the named or you get the ph. All the raid bosses also spawn. Goats are not raid bosses and are not up at the server up/instance up so do not spawn. Their spawn timer starts. To have goats (or PoS giants, or Broken Golem, or etc) spawn in DZ they'd have to change how they behave in open world which would mean altering all their spawn data, or they would have to flag them as raid mobs and whatever that entails.