Disbanding Wrong Player from Group

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lelandod, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Lelandod New Member

Hello,

I'm encountering this bug more and more frequently.

I'll be trying to disband somebody from my group, and I know I have the right person highlighted because I triple check now, but it will disband an unhighlighted person from the group pretty often. It is quite a nuisance, hoping it can be looked at.

Alternatively, is there any chance of getting a way to disband people without having to target them first? Similar to the /invite command, a /disband command?
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Hnoss and Duder like this.
  2. Hnoss New Member

Same. Frustrating.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

F1-F6
    Fenthen and Moege like this.
  4. Lelandod New Member

This doesn't help; you can have the right group member selected and it will randomly disband the wrong one.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

I agree. Adding a /disband <playername> command would be awesome, and/or putting it on the drop down selection when you click a player's name in chat.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Disagree. In my experience*, I've only had this happen when using the group window to target players. Since using the F keys, it has never happened again.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

I generally click on their name in the group window, to "select" that member (F2-F6 isn't always reliable), and then control-D or click the disband button.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I've had this happen. It happens most often when someone has crashed and comes back without leaving the group. When I go to disband someone, it disbands someone else - even if I select that person using F keys.
    niente likes this.