Overseer Sucks Azz

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dilquan, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Dilquan Augur

I went to bed last night with Overgarbage at 10/10 for completed quests. Silly me assumed that would reset overnight. Nope. I'm still 10/10 and have to wait 5 hours to refresh.

No I'm not renewing.

Yes you can have my .
  2. PhinigelKronoFarmer Journeyman

What server? I'll come pick the stuff up. Meet in POK?
    Dilquan likes this.
  3. Password1234 Augur

Nobody cares.
    Tatanka likes this.
  4. Password1234 Augur

5. Petalonyx Augur

SO TRUE!
    disclose and Coagagin like this.
  6. Sobmre Augur

i still dont even know why overseer exists................they could have brought back legends of norath and more people would have been happy...........
    disclose likes this.
  7. kizant Augur

It's a nice alternative way to get some hard to camp collection and tradeskill items. It's got it's uses and works well enough imo.
    Coagagin, Nennius and code-zero like this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

And is still in development based upon dev comments. Sorting by reward I hope will come. :)
    kizant likes this.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Easy to obtain XP, collectibles, and TS mats, especially helpful for those who have catching up to do. I thought there was a tutorial? ;)

LoN never held any attraction for me. Overseer is totally different, it brought me back from my latest sabbatical.

If you play a lot, haven't taken breaks, have many chars at top level/AA/etc, then yeah, I guess it might not hold much attraction for you. But is lack of interest the same as "don't even know why"?
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

A one-button filter to only show agents which have dupes (or better yet, automatically apply such a filter when selecting conversion quests). Every time you log in, you turn in quests, which likely gives you more agents. Then you convert. And scroll through the same stupid lists of agents, looking for the ones with dupes. Every. Single. Time.
    Barton, code-zero and Khat_Nip like this.
  11. Nadisia Augur

What is this Overseer thing your talking about? o_O
    If it's crap, then ignore it as a whole, problem solved.

I haven't played this thing after the 3 or 4 starting ... quests (I don't know if I can use the term of quest for this stuff. But whatever :p).

And you're not renewing because of this? Seriously?

Since when has Everquest turned into a major fuzzywhinylousyyawny click spam fest?
    I guess I missed the memo :D

And no, sorry, no CIHYS for me, you can keep it all, my bank is already full of snowbound undies.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

nah ill take overseer over lon anytime. unless lon was actually mtg then it be fun.

Andarriel
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just wish it gave the option to gain AA rather than Exp.
    Nennius likes this.
  14. haaaalp Augur

You have to wait 12 hours. It's been this way for months. Reading is hard.
  15. Celephane Augur

If only there was a timer, in ohhh say the upper left corner of the first tab to let you know when it rotates. I like this idea of mine
  16. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Unfortunately that doesn't always work. I've had it happen several times where the quest counter doesn't reset when it's supposed to. While an annoying bug for sure, it's definitely not worth rage quiting over lol
    Celephane, Yinla and Tatanka like this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

18. Celephane Augur

It works far more often than just going to bed and expecting stuff to be rotated when you next log on though
  19. Kase Augur

I'll keep the OS ... don't like spending 500k for some of those hard to get collection shineys in bazaar!
    Velisaris_MS and Skuz like this.
  20. Xerzist Augur

Even better if you used the heck out of it before they required 4 fragments to make 1 collectible.
    Velisaris_MS and Kase like this.