Discord Illusions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xhartor, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Xhartor Augur

Gates of Discord has some great models, any idea why only the Taelosian have illusions available? I could see half the rangers on the server running around with Kyv illusion up.
    Buster_Shruggs likes this.
  2. Tenken Augur

Masrtruq illusion is in LoN pack an was pretty common in bazaar a little awhile ago, still waiting for them to add a ukun pet illusion to go with it :(.

also have a few other illusions with connection to discord from omen/sod era of eq.

Dragorn, queen pryilonis, king Gelaqua, vitrik, girplan, lightning warrior, an so on.
  3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

There are merc skins too from HoT expansion; Bazu(tank) snakelady(healer), Aneuk(caster), and iirc Noc(rogue)…
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Lightning Warrior Illusion is in the Marketplace (On Phinigel at least)

Mastruq was from some LoN card as pointed out but I don't gamble (much) on lootboxes/LoN card packs so I haven't seen it much.

I liked the Ra'Tuq Brute myself.
  5. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Yes, that would be a great BIG illusion and the wide swing/foot stomp battle animation is cool.

There is an illusion quest for Mask of the Mighty minotaur, but the illusion is more akin to Warden Hanvar(CoA raid mob) model than the standard minotaur.