Fixed PoJustice Trials

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gosan Kai, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Gosan Kai Elder

This is for Erollisi Marr.

The Plane of Justice trial of flame is currently bugged. It's locked as if someone is currently attempting to complete it. It has been locked in this state for the last three days. Can this zone please be reset?

Further details:
    When saying "I'm ready to begin the trial of flame." The Tribunal responds with, "This trial is already underway. You must wait."

Thanks!
    Laurana, Xalatan, Cadbane and 2 others like this.
  2. Cadbane Journeyman

The Trial of Flame in Plane of Justice on Erollisi Marr has been bugged for a few days. The trial has been underway for the last few days even though no one has been in zone. Trying to finish POP hunter, but my last two mobs are in that trial. Any chance on getting it reset?
    Laurana and Rofollos like this.
  3. lockjaws Augur

4. Cadbane Journeyman

Laurana likes this.
  5. Cadbane Journeyman

OMG please fix this :oops:
  6. niente Developer

PoJ on Emarr has been repopped.
  7. Cadbane Journeyman

Thank you for your time on this matter!!
  8. Zeelot Elder

Would it be possible to get a repop on the Rathe server as well please? Same exact problem is occurring.
  9. Marbles Elder

I wonder if this is why i can't get a LDON on Povar no matter what combo's i do them with. Will see after the patch
  10. Prathun Developer

Repopped PoJustice on the Rathe.

Unlikely. There's almost no overlap between the implementation of the Justice trials and LDoN adventures. These systems could hardly be more different.
  11. Marbles Elder

Thanks Prath :) for about two weeks across multiple accounts combos i get the need more adventures message..

All within 10 levels (although some with shrouds) and in all camps. I am hoping after the patch reboot
  12. Prathun Developer

Oh, interesting. What does the failure message say exactly?
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

A couple of us have tried to help OP and others who are having this issue. Here is what we have found out so far:

Its only on Povar.
    It appears to be when they only run 3 characters/mercs in group. No one even said if they tried with a full group
    Shrouds might be causing this.

Of interest is during some LDON troubleshooting on Tunare, I had a group with a 17 level spread (a 93 and a 110)whereas the spread used to be 10 or 15 levels. Yes I know it used to be "average" but the "average" was overwritten by the spread. All in group had to be within the 10/15 levels and the average would determine how hard the mobs were.

Here is some trouble shooting a couple of us did trying to pinpoint this:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/ldon-not-working.268803/#post-3945162
  14. Nniki Augur

15. Marbles Elder

I will write it down exactly tonight (I am still supposed to be working from home for another 1/2 hr) :)

This is more important than work. (Not really)

71 beast with 71 cleric merc, 83 Enchanter shrouded down to 70 Elemental (with or without his merc.

Message: There are no available adventures for your group at the moment. You may want to try adding more player or players closer in level to each other.

Doesn't matter who is leader or even which of 3 accounts i use.. The only constant is the 71 beast and merc account as that is who i am attempting to level :)

I have the first 3 themes completed... this has worked for me as recently as 2 weeks ago
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yinla likes this.
  19. Marbles Elder

Well, the patch cleared it up. Same toons, same levels Now i can get an LDON :) Thanks Prath!

Side question: does my other character need to be in zone to get hunter credit. Might as well get it while i am there?
  20. Qbert Gallifreyan

They don't need to be in zone to get hunter credit . . . just in the group. I would expect that to change eventually, as that seems rather silly, but it has been that way for years.

They do, however, need to be in zone and grouped to get slayer credit, which might be worthwhile for you (banestrike stuff).