The Gnoll Slayer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RandomStrategy, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Firesyde424 Journeyman

As a systems engineer, this genuinely offends me. I get that people are frustrated, I'm one of them. But that doesn't give you the right to point your finger at anyone with a staff tag and blame them for your frustration. Do you honestly think that there's someone in a smoke filled office cackling with glee at all the rage over the Aradune server issues? People like Prathun and Absor have done a lot of great work over a lot of years and I highly doubt that any of these issues are malicious or intentional.
    KimchiGoddess, Duder and Bullsnooze like this.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

LOL. Prathun has done more for this game than anyone. "Quit being a beta and man up?" Are you 12? I'm sorry you don't understand that division of skills/labor is a thing in every company. Stop posting.
    KimchiGoddess, Bullsnooze and Seor like this.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

Oh....and maybe one more little request? Maybe put the imbued versions of cultural tradeskills in the Classic era? I have never, ever heard of anyone ever using them as actual gear, because by the time they release in Velious, they're already completely overshadowed by gear readily available.

It might just be me, but really, no point in having cultural stuff if nobody uses it (Barbarian Northman and Field Plate/Full Plate for humans that I know of.)
    Protagonist likes this.
  4. iamjignturjfnruy New Member

And I am sorry you don't realize that all he has to do is throw out to HIS TEAM "Hey, the town is getting restless about this, maybe more than me should chime in."

When he's replying as a DEV, paid employee and representative of the company (no matter his role), he has the power to do something about it. When he doesn't and just chimes in on things that realistically have nothing to do with the urgent matters of the client base, it shows blatant ignorance.
  5. Bullsnooze Augur

This comment isn't even on topic, but this is an example as to why you rarely see developer interaction on the forum. Personally, I don't blame their silence because even 1 critical off-topic comment (like the above) that is both insensitive and ignorant would steer me away from reading some of the nonsense that people post.
  6. Captain Video Augur

I would say this to you in-game, but since I'm on and you're not...

Hi.

And BTW, while I am pretty sure I have Prathun's attention... Could we >PLEASE< get a 2H Piercing weapon added to the tutorial zone? I just rolled a new ranger on Coirnav and was reminded of this. No way to skill up 2HP. Something like "Gloomsteel Spear" would do the trick. Stats are irrelevant, but I would expect to be on par with the ratios of the other Gloomsteel weapons, of which I believe there are five.
  7. RandomStrategy Augur

You should've bet money.

Oh, wait, lemme get some f'ukin distillates from TSS quaffed down, but nooooo....let's not have anything neat like Gnoll Slayer bane damage that will encourage people to go to the most dead zone in the game.

The hell is wrong with you, Prathun?
  8. Darkhain Elder

This quest was twice updated, once in Luclin making the weapon magical and add +5dmg to Gnolls, then with PoP with higher stats and +10 dmg to Gnolls.
    The original one doesn't exist anymore (and was not worth it).