no character on my account

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Quatreh, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Quatreh Elder

Heya, I logged off yesterday and when i tried to connect now i can see that my account is empty, please what can I do ? i checked if i was on good server, yes i am, my account is just free from character ...
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Restart computer. Try again. Use patcher. Run file validation/verification.

There are a lot of "server out of sync" issues randomly happening now but most seem to clear up on their own.

By "good" server - do you mean the one the character was on? Cause he's not going to show up on other servers.
  3. Quatreh Elder

yes catspaws good server = the one the character was
    restarted comp, do a check files, still same issue, no character on account, main char isn t in guild
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

shoot...time to file petition. :(
  5. Quatreh Elder

already done ... thanks for trying to help...
  6. Quatreh Elder

Justin "Woebot" C. (Daybreak Games) Jul 8, 2020, 2:07 PM PDT Greetings Traveler, Checking our records I found that this account deleted nine characters on July 7, 2020. The character Quatreh was amongst the characters which were deleted. Regrettably the deletion of characters has become permanent. We are unable to restore a character once the deletion has been confirmed. In spite of the situation I hope this finds you well. Should you run into any other in-game issues in the future, don't be shy in petitioning us again.

I NEVER deleted those 9 character ....
    Someone surely hacked me ... they cna check logs and saw they it wasn t same IP i hope
    if any of you got any idea of what i can do please answer ( i checked for clean comp but no spyware found and i changed password)
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

They haven't restored deleted characters in a long time. It takes an intentional act to type in the name when one deletes a character, and that is the final safeguard.

• Don't share account information, as it is a violation of the user agreement.
    • Don't leave your computer active/password stored if you are living with someone capable of typing in a name and/or using a computer in a public location.
    Time to start over again; good luck.
  8. Quatreh Elder

I didn t share account, and none in house did that ...
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

How do you think they hacked you then? What gaming sites did you go to? It can't be completely random there has to be some gaming connection.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

The call is definitely coming from inside the house.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

?? I don't understand this one. People do play on laptops on the road and not every account has a phone number associated with it for 2 step.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yep probably an inside job.
  13. Quatreh Elder

this wasn t coming from inside the house only my wife and I in house and wife was sleeping before me and waked up after me...
    Justin "Woebot" C.
    Today at 21:25
    Greetings Traveler,

I understand your account was compromised recently. Unfortunately, we aren't able to assist with any recovery of coin or items. Keep in mind that account security is the player's responsibility. I wish I had better news for you, but we're unable to assist in this instance. I would recommend 2 Factor Authentication as well. Here's the article with our Account Security Policyfor future reference:

ACCOUNT SECURITY POLICY
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217581258

I can assure you that you are not being singled out and for these types of requests we are unable to assist. Once a character has been deleted they cannot be restored.
    Sincerely,
    Senior GM Woebot