yep....servers not responding again.....i'm at a loss for words

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ethyre, Jul 7, 2020.

1. ethyre Augur

seriously this is beyond comical
  2. Jaime Lannister Augur

Thanks for making a post about this.
  3. ethyre Augur

The point of such is to try and get DPG's attention and the hopes that if they see enough people complaining they will actually try to fix it.
    Goburs likes this.
  4. Jaime Lannister Augur

Yeah, that's how forums work.

They definitely make their decisions based on how many new threads are created about a specific topic on any given week.

"Johnson! We just got our 3001st post about this ! Must be serious! I Thought the first 3000 were just random complaints!
  5. SleezerGeezer Elder

If only there was solution like opening up another new progression server to reduce overload.
  6. Mercanyin Augur

That would not work.
  7. Torvius Journeyman

8. Culan Journeyman

Why do you want less visibility for the issue? Just curious. Seems odd.
  9. Lejaun Augur

Why wouldn't it? Split Aradune into two servers, cut the amount of people trying to log in/play EQ in half for each server. At least then people could log in and play.
  10. SleezerGeezer Elder

It has worked in the past.Of course it would help.
  11. Kesdral New Member

It works. no question. Just keep making new threads.
  12. Mercanyin Augur

Other servers are effected, not just Aradune. Why do you think they merged servers? So they could make room for Aradune and Rizlona. If they opened another server. It could very well lead to more widespread lag and connection issues on all the servers.
  13. Jaime Lannister Augur

There are still MULTIPLE THREADS on page 1. Nothing is less visible. All these random new threads do is push the original ones farther down, the ones that had actual discussion and multiple pages.
    10 people a night making a new thread just bogs this forum down with garbage and makes it harder to discuss a multitude of other issues.
    You think DPG doesn't know people can't log in right now? do you honestly believe that 15 new threads a night affects their decision making in any way right now?

Pretty sure Aradune is the most popular server atm?
    Or did you think I was actually some level 65 player on Ragefire?
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  14. Culan Journeyman

Correct, I think DPG doesn't know. Have they said something to you about it? Do you have some insider knowledge? If not, then all evidence suggest they are not aware of it. After all, I see nothing posted anywhere from DPG regarding this issue. Therefore, everyone should spam the board and push every other topic off the front page.
  15. Kesdral New Member

No discussion needed Jaime. New threads ahoy!
  16. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Shut up Teren.
  17. Jaime Lannister Augur

UR DEAD GNOME
    Goburs likes this.
  18. Darcewin Journeyman

I am done Later Dudes, i am headed to Star Trek Online or SWTOR... Heck i bet even Anthem has better servers at this point....
    Goburs likes this.
  19. Khunu New Member

Not 1 person cares. Bye
  20. Corydon Augur

It's best to just ignore the threads you deem obsolete and not partake in them, right? ...