Time Locked Servers nothing like paying to spend 3 minutes to zone.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LongFellow, Jul 6, 2020.

1. LongFellow New Member

Completely amazing in 2020 a game that has been out over twenty years and you try to zone and it takes three to four minutes. Worth every penny of $14.99 a month. In 2020 its pretty hard to find a mpog that takes 3 or 4 minutes to zone in this day and age but hey Daybreak games takes server lag to a new level!! So odd I can log into a free to play server and no lag game plays great. I log into Aradune and world record setting lag to go from one zone to another. It did not take this long to zone at launch on dial up. On top of this wonderful news you can see time after time people running more than two accounts botting and you wonder hey if the GM did something about people three and four boxing maybe that would reduce server lag??
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  2. Mercanyin Augur

It's EverQuest.

If you suspect someone breaking the server ruleset. Open Nvidia Shadowplay and record it.
  3. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

This thread again?
  4. Domniatric Augur

Why shouldn't "this thread" be showing up over and over. This server has been a cluster f*k for how many weeks?
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

6. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I just figured it would be more efficient for everyone to unify under one thread instead of everyone needing their own special threads. One 80 page long thread saturated with a karen-fueled "I'm cancelling all my subs", "I've played since 1999", "DPG is incompetent", "I'm a PAYING customer", "Worst server EVER" show of solidarity.
    KimchiGoddess and TheChosenOne like this.
  7. dirgenoobforreal New Member

Whats even more hilarious is that we keep coming back and paying to play on these servers for a year and its the same issues over and over and over again. Same is happening with EQ2. I am guilty of it too and every time I feel like a goddamn dummie.

And what do we get from the company behind the two games? Silence and when they finally acknowledge the issues we either get false promises or half arsed fixes.
  8. Deveraux New Member

okay devs team, I've come back.. subscribed for $15.00... bought bags for $34.99 .... hell I've even bought a krono for $19.99 I was having fun until today.. I am trying to take advantage of the bonus xp you have turned on but I cannot because " Entering Qeynos Hills ... " for the last 15 minutes.. this is crazy the last TLPs were not like this at all and were a great experience.. this has me looking for the door..
    -dev
  9. Machen New Member

I think you mean Time Locked Server. All the other TLP's are fine.
  10. Fellynn2 New Member

Because ppl keep asking for them to ban these or ban those...Well...you know what? These and those pay that same $14.99 a month and DBG wants that money. Duh. They are investors, not developers, they are here to milk the $$ regardless of players asking them to ban anything that moves.
  11. Auze Neax New Member

Oh hey, look, it's THAT GUY.
  12. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Please pay me no mind, I am but a humble salt farmer.
  13. Mercanyin Augur

14. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

Mangler would like you to hold many of its beers and rollbacks.