Overseer: Feature request(s)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mewkus, Jul 6, 2020.

1. mewkus Augur

A feature that I'd like to see on the overseer window is on the Agents tab... Can you please add a button that will automatically go through and effectively click on each of the agents whose countdown timers has reached zero to effect a resync with the overseer database to make that agent available. Then when it's finally done either scroll the agent list up or down to retrigger the drawing of it so that we can see which agents are there and if they have any timers on them. And maybe include a timer (can be an estimate) to let us know how much longer we need to wait before those agents whose timer is done are ready and available.

This would be great because right now, I have after claiming the rewards for competed quests, I have to go to the agent tab, click on an agent whose timer has run out, wait a few seconds until the list pane goes all weird, scroll that list pane up or down, click on the next agent with an expired timer, rinse, and repeat. If there was some way the eq client program could do that automatically, it'd save a bunch of wear and tear on my poor little mouse.

Another feature that'd be nice is when we're selecting agents to send out on a quest and one of the agents is not communicating with the overseer database, can you somehow mark that agent as being unavailable. That way, we wont waste our time select it. If that's not possible, can you expand on the message indicating that the quest couldn't be started by letting us know which of the selected agents was the cause of the problem so that we'd know better which of our agent we need to get rid of and replace with a different agent.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Rather than spending time developing automated work-arounds for bugs, they should fix those bugs instead.

Im sure an actual bug-report in the bug forum would be most welcome...;)
    Yinla and Nniki like this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

What you're asking for is not a feature request...it's a bug fix. They shouldn't have to add features to work around bugs.
    Fenthen likes this.