Yea, I'm done.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PostCircles, Jul 5, 2020.

1. PostCircles New Member

I'm past the point of even wanting to play anymore. The constant issues are just too much. We can't even play. I hope everyone realizes what a waste of money this game is now & unsub's with me. Let's just find a new game guys. One that we can actually play.
    :mad:
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

And....your stuff...?
  3. PostCircles New Member

Uhh.. how would I even be able to give it to anyone? I CAN'T LOG IN!
    Bailen, Duder, KimchiGoddess and 2 others like this.
  4. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

I call BS. The fact you are this far into server launch after the constant Poo-show is all the evidence anyone needs.
    Kutsuu likes this.
  5. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

How about later this evening or tomorrow maybe? If I'm not around you can parcel :)
  6. PostCircles New Member

I can play P99 for free and get better server stability. Call BS all you want... it doesn't change the fact that I've hit the unsub button on this crapshow.
  7. Teufel New Member

Good, the more that leave the smoother it will become.
    PostCircles likes this.
  8. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

But you will still play, and then re-sub before it cancels as your feelings settle down. The fact you are not on P99 for Free, and instead are here says a lot.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Now that's some uber pwnage.
  10. Abacab New Member

He's not on P99 because talking trash about P99 staff like he does DBG staff will warrant him a permaban lmao.

Unlike DBG staff who take abuse because it adds to shareholder value, P99 has no such profit incentive so they function like a "at-will" server and can and will ban for any or no reason at all.
  11. TLPman Augur

see ya one less person to make lag thanks for leaving
  12. haaaalp Augur

Pantheon will be waiting for you.
  13. Angered Augur

BETA 2045 BRO
    Giladryan and Bailen like this.
  14. Jaime Lannister Augur

What are you talking about?
    What constant issues? I Play every single day for hours with zero issues. It gets laggy during prime time on weekends while we have the xp bonus.. it's not a big deal. The lag will go away when the xp bonus does. Seriously already played for like 5 hours today.
  15. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

So anyway about that stuff....:cool:
  16. Jaime Lannister Augur

Today for 20 minutes I couldn't log in, and zoning took up to 10 minutes for a few hours...

Other than that, I put in a solid 8 hours of play. Even snagged a Glowing Black Stone off Pzyjin!

o_O
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It's one server that has major issues not the whole game, and the dev/ops teams are working hard to try & solve those problems.

I understand the frustration & the anger but to say the whole game is a waste of money isn't right.

There is still plenty of time until Kunark unlocks so why not just chill & give it a few weeks?