Seriously, don't make a rogue.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iyvy, Feb 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebelicious Augur

A monk has a self-heal, fd, better consistent dps without any positional behind the back limitation, and can offtank... now please rethink how your "fix" is actually going to bring rogues who have nothing BUT dps (and less of it for a long while) into line with monks... people don't want rogues to BE monks... raids/groups don't NEED another puller class... but for the amount of utility monks have relative to their top meelee DPS... rogues who are SUPPOSED to be premiere DPS and are subpar by a wide margin, for a long time... and need to consistently, throughout the expacs be "significantly ahead" of monk DPS as a tradeoff for their lack of comparable utility. All a rogue can hope for now, is to catch up to a monk... and then be replaced by a berserker and that doesn't really cut it.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I haven't ever mained as Rogue, but I have played them as alts plenty. Berserker just happens to be my most favoured class, I've played pretty much everything to 75-80 & raided as around half of all classes to some degree.

The tone of your post comes across as pretty hostile towards me but I'm not saying Rogues have no issues on TLP at all, I am very aware of why the class is not comparing well to other melee there, but they do catch up & overtake monks eventually & are very competitive with Berserkers at least in TBM where I am at on Phinigel.

Be careful you don't go lashing out at your allies as well as your enemies in the midst of your crusade.
  3. Rebelicious Augur

I'm not la
    I'm not lashing out or even hostile. I pointed out the irony of your comment:
    And none of your many listed toons was a rogue, but most were berserkers... the very pure meelee class that literally replaced rogues. Think about why someone wouldn't point that out...
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

What irony? The irony you imagined to exist after jumping to flawed conclusions after making a bunch of assumptions about me?
    If I had no avatar & no list of toons what assumptions would you have jumped to then?
    To assume someone hasn't played more than a few classes in a game that has been running 21 years is completely laughable.
    And no, Berserkers didn't "literally" replace Rogues because if they had Rogues would no longer exist at all, what kind of deranged nonsense are you spouting here?

Take that chill pill, you clearly need it.
  5. Maneuvre Augur

I may be guilty of this on more than one occasion. o_O
    Skuz likes this.
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

Necroing a thread that is over a year old and adding a few pages is pretty impressive. Let's make this a new thread if you'd still like to have a discussion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.