extend the bonus xp please, unplayable again

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by curious2, Jul 5, 2020.

1. curious2 Lorekeeper

that is all
    IlllIllIllIlll likes this.
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Haha was only a matter of time before we were blessed with this post
  3. Goosse New Member

Servers not responding on zoning... getting so tired of this
  4. Zorglub Journeyman

Zoning has a touch of eternity.
  5. Avanfri New Member

I can't even log in right now. It trys, I get kicked to the server, I press the button again and it tells me a character is logged on, I try to go in again, it errors out, rinse, repeat.
  6. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

I stopped playing back during week two because of the queues. Started back up last night. Is zoning the new Queue system? I should have stayed in BB, now I cannot get back into the game for the same reason.
  7. Deadshade Augur

Stuck in zoning from Surefall to Hills . Have been zoning already for 12 minutes. Task Manager shows CPU use of EQ is 0.8 % . So basically the game is frozen and doing nothing .
  8. haaaalp Augur

What's the point of extending it? This is exactly why the servers suck all the time. Everyone HAS to play their 300 alts during the bonus xp and the server can't handle it.
    Zorglub likes this.
  9. Grimvalor New Member

Unplayable again, this should be embarrassing to a company that cared...
    PostCircles likes this.
  10. mornroc New Member

ditto... Been having this problem since the server started but today it's like really bad.
  11. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Who knows, I used Origin to leave Blackburrow to Qeynos to sell, and sat entering Qeynos for about 15 minutes and figured the client froze. I used Task Manager to close EQ and re-launced. Now I cannot get back in, keeps timing out trying to enter the world from character select.
  12. Darcewin Journeyman

Actually its not the real players of EQ causing the problem here, its the extra 78% spawn rate of rares that has every money hungry 3000 bot power scammer camping every zone possible that's the issue, have you tried to get a camp in LGuk on Aradune lately?? everyone at those camps killing the nameds nearly instantly and warping back and forth calling multiple camps should be all hit with a ban bat from hell. those are the ones causing the problems....
    PostCircles likes this.
  13. Avanfri New Member

For the last couple weeks it hasn't been so bad, but with this exp weekend it's been laggy again. I was fishing earlier with no issues logged out to run to the store, came back and can't get in. I guess I'll give up for the day.
  14. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

It is Raid night for many guilds. They are starting to all login is what the problem is. The game was stable all morning until around 3PM EST.
  15. Darcewin Journeyman

Raid night with 3000 Bots all farming zones... no wonder its down
  16. ZippyZapper New Member

And just think.. we are paying! to play. You would think they would fix their dinosaur servers..
    PostCircles likes this.
  17. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I'm only able to log in 7 of my 12 accounts right now :(
  18. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

What, you mean the GM presence 'carrot stick' they used to get everyone onto the new server was all gimmick?;)

Just like when they told everyone they were resetting the Anniversary Bags so you could buy them again with the caveat they were taking them down in three days. Then to find out they did take them down, and immediately put them back up under a new catchy name.
  19. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

As long as you are paying, they don't need servers.
  20. Itune1 New Member

So...maybe...stop paying them to play on this dumpster fire of a server?