How much of my Shaman epic can I do before Kunark releases?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sillyfish, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Sillyfish Elder

Just wondering if there's stuff I can do now in preparation for when Kunark and epics drop.

Can i work on faction maybe?

Never done it before.
  2. ayoforYayoh Augur

there are quite a few guides and writeups that go step by step on it. Many are good about notating whether you need to be in kunark for a specific NPC to appear.

Could type into google something like "How much of my shaman epic can i do before kunark releases" and probably get a decent result.
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. Sillyfish Elder

I found the answer. If anyone else was wondering the same, it's this. ->

"You can't do any pre work on the shaman, but if you have a druid friend you can literally do the shaman epic in a single fear raid, 30minutes of porting back and forth and a single COM group. Literally you get the childs tear from fear (spawns from golems) bind yourself in Freeport next to a turn in guy, pull peg leg to the druid port in BB, kill peg leg, spawn a ghostwolf thingy, say a phrase, get a gem, gate, turn in gem, get druid pal to port you back to BB, get another gem, gate, turn in gem...repeat until you're faction cannot get any better. Then head to CoM and turn in the childs tear to Rakwhatnot to spawn the real version, kill it, loot the scale, go into EJ and hand in the scale for your epic!"

And the reason I made this thread instead of googling, is I like talking to people more than mashing away at a search engine. Sometimes people like passing advice on. Sometimes there's little tips that people forget that really do help.

You didn't have to be a sarcastic jerk and tell me to go google it though. Way to go being a trashy human being.
  4. ayoforYayoh Augur

I politely inform you that google will be the way to find the answer. You then google it and find your answer and in your mind that makes me a trash human....

You're literally the guy at walmart with a mask on but pulled down way passed your nose.
  5. SunDrake Augur

The work around you describe was changed in February 2019. You must now do the SHM epic in the manner the quest was intended. You can't pump True Spirit faction to max by doing the first gem turn in now.

Reference the posts on: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=767

PS, also don't be a .