LDoN not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Uuvin, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Uuvin Augur

Friend wanted some points, could not get task. I went through all the obvious things, then tried to get it myself. The message comes back : There are no adventures available for your group at the moment. You may wish to try adding more players and/or making sure that the people in your group are closer in level to each other.

I had a 115 + merc and a 107 (silver). I changed to a 115 + 107 ( silver) + merc. tried 115 + 2 x 107( silvers). added a merc, swapped mercs, tried hard mode, mob count, random...

commonlands LDoN's are broken
    everfrost seem to be working
    butcherblock are working
    south ro are working
    north ro are not working

so, it isn't my group make up, the accounts, mercs, modes, levels, spread, location - 3 themes work, 2 themes do not. I wanted to use the 76% bonus to names to finish my LDoN hunter ach. That certainly is not going to happen this time. See what you can do to fix these please, my friend still needs those points in North Ro.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/north-ro-ldon-broke.262243/

7 months ago there was a report about this. All I found on google
    Baldur likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Edit. So I ran my happy ranger down to Commonland. Current group is 110 ranger with J5 merc, 93 SK with his J5 merc and 110 chanter with her merc. A full group.

SK, Chanter and their mercs are in the Lobby

I was able to request a kill 60 in So Ro. I was able to accept the mission. Logged into LDON ok. Completed.

Of note is the fact that the 93 is 17 levels difference, which in the past it was only 10 or 15. So that could be a sign of a bug too.

I would suggest you throw some alts in the group - they don't have to be in the zone - so you can finish your hunter. No one else needs to enter the LDON but you if you want
    Yinla likes this.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I think LDoN is included in the expansions that rare spawn bonuses have zero effect on. So, if that makes you feel better....
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You sure you are trying the right NPC in Commonlands and not the raid one? Did all areas of LDON very recently for foraged TS items.
  6. Uuvin Augur

Yes, sure using correct npc in the various themes. I am currently 5th, 7th, 9th, 11, 14th, 19th and 22nd on the ldon list for wins on Povar. I do know how to do these. I have 5 toons max tradeskills, done my foraging, artisan prizes. No offense taken, I know you cant see my screen and I have gone through this same step by step questioning process with others. There is only 1 adventure recruiter per theme ( 2 raid recruiters) and that link from Catspaws - the person says Barste Songweaver gives tasks which is incorrect. Its Periac Windfell.

Catpaws, you said you ran your ranger to commons, then got a kill 60 in south ro. I said south ro was working, commons was not. Did you get a south ro mission? You may mean you accepted the mission in commons then traveled to south ro and was able to do the mission? I am just concerned about the exact wording you used.

No mention of how I could get missions in 3 themes but not in the other 2? So as I said, it isn't my group make up, or location, or mercs or whether they are alts or bots or silver. Anyone happen to be on Povar willing to try it out? If I had access to many more accounts I would swap and try 3 different. I did ask in guild, but this weekend people are afk or busy or don't want to bother. I just cant see why 3 these would work and the other 2 do not with same group make up.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

My link was to point out a post that was more recent - Monday - than the 7 month old one you said you found. Someone is having the same issue. It was not so much about the NPC I misnamed

If you go to Commonlands and request an LDON it will take place in Rujarkian Hills. Those Hills are located in So Ro.

Where are you expecting to go after requesting an LDON in Commonlands?

The LDON's in So Ro take place in the Innothule Swamp, and Upper Guk.

Today, I again went to Commonlands, with a group of only 3 (one merc) this time, and was able to request LDON adventures from Periac with no problems.

I also checked in No Ro (where the adventure dungeons really are in No Ro) and had no trouble getting a 3 player one there either.

Perhaps its a server issue.
  8. GNOME_POWER Augur

Server:Cazic
    LV106 SK/LV105 druid/LV105 chanter
    3 person group Non merc

Commonlands Quest Giver:Periac Windfell
    I was able to request a single boss kill on South Ro.(Rujarkian Hills)
    I was able to accept the mission.Logged into LDON ok.Completed.

North Ro Quest Giver:Escon Quickbow
    I was able to request a single boss kill on North Ro.(Takish-Hiz)
    I was able to accept the mission.Logged into LDON ok.Completed.