Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ueauvan Journeyman

being able to seach on inventory/bank for the attunable flag so i know what i could pass on to alts if i got an unattuner
  2. EQbud Augur

These have probably been said before, but I'm not going through 90 pages to look.

My main hope is for a way to arrange our buffs. Something similar to moving spells around in our spell books.

Short of that, I'd at least like for Aego line buffs to land in the same slot as any symbol it replaces instead of going to the first open slot and then creating a buff gap where symbol was. This seems so stupid to me and can be very infuriating.

If that's still asking too much, then give us some kind of clickable buff for the temperance line similar to what duskmold is for symbol. I don't care if it's just 1AC and 5 HPs as long as I can click it on and Righteousness will overwrite into the same spot.
    Svann2 likes this.
  3. Zamiam Augur

LOL I bet that just ticks a person who has OCD off to no end ..

I'm not OCD but that even annoys me a bit ..
  4. svann Augur

Be nice if hotkey buttons showed the cooldown in seconds without having to mouseover them. Toggled on of course for those that dont want it.
    Szilent likes this.
  5. svann Augur

tradeskill trophy keyring?
  6. Leasa Bloodrose New Member

Give the tradeskill trophies their own tab in the trophies screen so you don't have to swap them all around every time you want to go switch play modes. I don't expect this to happen since it only affects a relatively small number of endgame people but I hate telling people to wait during a mission while I'm clicking madly on my 7 trophy slots to get something useful in there because I was tradeskilling and forgot.
    Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  7. Questoften32 Augur

This, unless need to learn or traveling for adventuring. Maybe after you have been to hotspot once?

Also say you like the high/dark elf starter clothes, like: open chested tunic /male or female blue red dress citizen clothes.
    Have hide armor toggle (your city) npc look for lore belonging/immersion. You can Dress then as is the custom, of your chars people?
    I mean the innate clothing and way you look when start. (like in the city).
  8. Questoften32 Augur

9. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I'd really like to be able to change the look of my merc by clicking a button, rather than hiring and firing until I get the look I want. I got a pink frog pretty fast for my druid - only 7 had to go to get it. It took over 50 to get a blue frog for my bard. Being able to change the dress on my bellikos merc would be $$ too.
  10. GamerGramps Journeyman

I'd like to see a way for a Group Leader to remove his entire group from a Raid instead of each character leaving the raid and then having to reform the group.

(If this is already possible, please enlighten me)
    Raccoo, Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  11. Questoften32 Augur

I would like for rp to give my merc my last name, such as the character and merc were spouses or in another case brothers, that sort of thing, a rp prop for soloist until high enough level. considering the lack of rp. Like marry an npc. For people with certain solo leveling styles. Just and option. eq2 has house actors for this.
  12. bortage spammin lifetaps

reduction of both mob dps and player healing throughput by a similar amount, so you die slower but it still takes the same resource cost to get through the incoming damage, then maintaining this design paradigm for future expansions

my thinking is, the group hp bars in this game don't update immediately for everyone in the group and I imagine that's a complicated netcode fix, and the survivability difference between tanks and everyone else is this enormous chasm right now that I don't think anyone is happy with, just slowing down incoming damage while reducing healer throughput would still result in a similar resource cost being spent to get through an encounter while making it less twitchy and lag becomes less catastrophic, and then you could have "this mob just does tons of damage, deal with it" as a namer gimmick without it being obnoxious
    Petalonyx likes this.
  13. Bobokin Augur

Gnomish Lightwave Inhibitor (marketplace) - it barely has an effect. The effect should be stronger and have multiple levels. Some of us want a darker guild hall or housing interior. This effect also does not stay when the guild hall is not occupied.

Portal Crystal save - Could guild halls have a flag for last lighting and last portal crystal that was used? It is pretty sad to have to feed the gnome coin to the same location just because no one was in the guild hall for a while.

Anizok Steam Escalator and Whirligig Flyer Control Device - Could these be used with most player illusions? Since they just stick onto the back of the standing character model, they should work with almost all illusions without wings.

Bards and Mounts - shouldn't Bards songs affect the speed of mounts? Some of the best known bards in lore, books, and film were riding mounts.
  14. Sobmre Augur

91 pages, did at least one suggestion make it in cov ?
  15. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i'd love to have a way to hotkey multiple, but not all bags to open at once. (unless this is possible already somehow and i just havent seen how to do it).
  16. Zamiam Augur

17. Dre. Altoholic

Campfires still require 3 players? Embarassing.

I learned how to do this at 7 years old.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  18. Act of Valor The Newest Member

If your campfires could magically transport your friends to it, then you need to share your gift with the world.
    Stephen51, Diptera, Svann2 and 2 others like this.
  19. Dre. Altoholic

The token that does that part :/
  20. Zynt Augur

The games I play and strategic planning I go through to try and not have gaps in my buffs is therapy worthy. I went from using clicky buffs to avoid dispelling to using them to avoid buff gaps.