Worst Camps in Classic

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arog, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Fluid Augur

Jagged Pine Crook hands down for a couple of reasons. First is rarity, I mean I have Quillmane cloaks on several of my Druids and Rangers, they are that relatively easy to get.

Point is the JPC, spawn rate only made sense when you would spend 2-3 months @ <level 15 in the Qeynos Hills because leveling was that slow at introduction. I think I may have two of them but none in the last 10 years. They were useless when you finished the quest too with a terrible damage/delay rating.
  2. Arog Augur

Yes, I never finished that one. Only got one part of the staff. Ended up destroying it when I saw the horrible reward.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Verina Tomb hands down not close.

I'm pretty confident that Xorbb isn't that rare, i've killed him 3 times and every time it was in a few hours of zoning in. I think Xorbb works like the Borxx spawn in Runnyeye 1.0. Has multiple spawn points, but only one "ph" can be up at a time. The PH will eventually roam most of the zone. Every time i've done the hunter "camp" i just ran around the zone with a mage and killed every roaming mino, evil eye and named i saw. Don't know for sure maybe i'm just lucky
  4. Aegir Augur

You'll need the Planes of Power Hunter Achievement, except Plane of War, for an evolving item, combined with Hunter Achievements from EoK + RoS, that eventually leads to the BiS Burning Lands era item.

Doubt that any of these latest TLP's gonna get that far though.
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

Kind of what I meant by my second comment on mass slaughtering. No one knows how it really works so you either get lucky and get him in an hour or get unlucky and it takes a week.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

For whatever reason Xorbb seems to have a high chance to pop on server up, which led me to think he has a PH with a really long repop timer.
  7. ForumBoss Augur

Maybe someday. These TBL gloves evolve with hunter achievements, but not classic, just PoP, EOK, ROS are required. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=161556;source=lucy
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

There is only like 5 or 6 of Minos/Evil Eyes that roam around the zone at any give time. It's not really mass slaughtering since 90% of the zone is Muddites and i don't think you should bother kill them. It's more of run around the zone in a loop at kill a couple of select mobs when you see them.

I'm pretty sure the PH just has multiple spawn points like Borxx and then roams the zone sometimes taking hours so if you have a Mage waterbirding it just gives the appearance of a PH with a long respawn.
  9. Boze TLP complaint factory

If you can science this one out, please do.
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You can't. The mobs in zone faction war with each other.

The Evil Eyes also don't always repop at a static spawn point then roam.This much i can confirm for sure.

You can definitely tell the roaming Eyes and Minos are on different cycles then the muddites cause when you zone in there is always just a handful up, never any more never any less. If they share cycles with the muddites there would be randomly a bunch up from time to time. First time i did it on Phinny i went around killed all the Eyes/Minos roamers on track and they all repopped in a fairly short time don't remember exactly but it was under 7 mins.
  11. Angered Augur

I have gotten the sin lord on Agnarr , Selos , Phinny, coirnav in like literally no time flat each time everytime i got the camp people camped it for 20+ hours and i legit showed up got it! I played on these servers to clearly make Krono(minus Phinny) and when im done each time i make a paladin with like BIS Gear level her up Erudite if you want to know one might say i like the chocolate / ebony flavor... And i level up in like Unrest , Befallen , Lguk and destroy undead and prove pally group game is Stronk! I have my druid baby sit the group and go to town with people! Tism's love angered