Earring of Rallos Zek focus is crap for most people

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by quseio, Jul 2, 2020.

1. quseio Augur

So my post.... can we PLEASE be able to choose the focus sharpshooting does nothing for me as a mage , please let us choose to get a appropriate enhanced minion instead, its already a earring focus... so why not its not exactly equal or fair that one or 2 classes get oh so much more benefit out of it , either that or add some sort of nuke proc instead or circle of power of some kind, circle of power would be perfect everyone likes it and has a use for it, but casters may as well be dead if we are forced to throw stuff!
    Yinla, dreadlord and Nennius like this.
  2. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

There is plenty of gear out there with crap for foci for plenty of classes. As a zerker my gear has spell range extension, increased potency to healing, + nuke damage, reduced cast time to spells, etc ... none of them help me. There is 0 reason to change this one, you already have a pet foci earring. Wear it in the other slot.
    Szilent likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

With the amount of work that goes into this earring and the fact that is splits off into different archtypes it would have been nice if it had an effect on it for each archtype. The same can be said of the stats on the aug you can make while doing the earring, that is also more Melee based than caster.

While it is too late to change the ear now, it would be nice if any future items with this much work were not bias to 1 or 2 archtype.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Stop asking for the moon on every single thing.

I find it amusing that you complain about a focus, only to suggest a focus that even fewer folks care about.

They moved detrimental length focus off the ear on purpose to consolidate. It is perfectly fine to have a piece that is just a huge stat generator (and 18s & 19s holder). The ear does not need anything else to be special.

Keep It Simple S...
  5. Magickon Augur

Not very bright, are you?

What other earring can you put type 18 and type 19 augments in it? Even in your own post, you ask for it to add some sort of nuke proc...

That is what the augment slots are for.