I just got Guise on my 4 Monk and 9 Sham on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sillyfish, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Sillyfish Elder

I just wanted to make this post to remind people that we all love this game, and playing it should be a joy.

Try not to let yourself get too caught up in the small stuff and remember to have fun - you never know how much of a chance you have left.

Enjoy your time in Norrath folks. Love to all of you. <3
    Dexxeaa00 and Arog like this.
  2. Jodiddlydoo New Member

You mean your 4th monk and 9th shaman in your life? or you are running 4 monk 9 shaman on aradune? wtf
  3. Sillyfish Elder

No, they're alts. I have only just been able to start playing on Aradune due to the big queues at launch. I gave up for a time. But I'm here now and have a few lowbie characters.
  4. Arog Augur

I'd love to get one for my level 11 Monk.
  5. Zansobar Augur

I have one on my dark elf necro.
    Skuz and KimchiGoddess like this.
  6. Sillyfish Elder

Haha, Dark Elf inception!

But did you have fun doing it? :)
  7. Xeris Augur

Got one in my lvl 1 ranger. Did the run from gfay all the way to the camp naked at lvl 1, was super fun actually
  8. Sillyfish Elder

Hell yeah! I'm thinking about making a Druid and a Ranger just so that if i ever want to play those classes, I can be a Dark Elf on them.

I know the masks are common now and a lot of people will have them, but this server isn't locked to an expansion and I'm sure once like Luclin or even Velious rolls around there's going to be a lot of players who DONT have it, and I get to be all special. Haha.
  9. Tierdal Augur

no, theyll all have it