Here we go again looool

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Artickitty, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Artickitty New Member

Wonder if we will get a exp weekend to make up for this exp weekend meant to make up for the fubar from before?
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

Considering their recent history of not extending XP bonuses I'm going to guess they won't do anything about this either.

I honestly hope for everyone trying to play on the servers that are suffering right now they fix this today and it's a non-issue for the rest of the bonus time.
  3. Artickitty New Member

Yes it sucks got my cleric alt to 41 and tried to pic the grp. Can not get back in at all.
  4. PeterPansicle Journeyman

Yeah mate same here, I hit 50 and a few % in. Group was breaking up so I hit origin to go sell. Zoned to my desktop and haven't been able to relog.
  5. Lolthe Journeyman

I just kept trying, my Druid was able to get in... and what do I do? zone into Rivervale not paying attention, now back to square 1 haha
    PeterPansicle likes this.
  6. Zee_Rex Journeyman

7. PeterPansicle Journeyman

That's the worst mate, been there done that during the first few weeks of Aradune.
  8. Megazen Elder

I'm sorry, but at some point people are just incompetent, and should be replaced. Fire who needs to be fired, hire who needs to be hired, your business is going down the drain. I can only imagine how many subs you flushed down the toilet with the Aradune nonsense. You would think that someone in charge would at least have a sense of self preservation.
    Arog likes this.