Been zoning for 25m on aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Logisticz, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Logisticz New Member

Still zoning...... woo aradune
  2. Infuse Journeyman

I heard if you revert to dial-up and 256mb of RAM, EverQuest will work at max efficiency.
  3. Abhorsan Journeyman

4. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Yup samesies
  5. TheChosenOne Augur

this just destroyed our raid night
  6. Lolthe Journeyman

I made the mistake of closing the game down, now I am trying to log in and am getting "the server isn't responding," and "You have been disconnected" from the character select screen!
    liem likes this.
  7. Logisticz New Member

Lmao Iremember making sandwich between que but damn it was never this bad. been in zone nearly 40m
  8. liem New Member

yeah same for me :(
  9. Psalmz Elder

I was online prior to 8 EST, tried zoning to PoHate. I have been disconnected more than 10 times trying to login since then. Whatever DBG tried today was not successful.
  10. Logisticz New Member

Been zoning for 50m now lol wondering if i should end task on eq or keep waiting lmao
  11. Hottcakes New Member

I am so fedup with these idiots. Everything was working great for what 1-2 weeks
    no issues
    yea a little chat lag, zones took a second, but completely playable.
    Then they do a "upgrade" and screw it all up.
    Arog likes this.
  12. KimchiGoddess Augur

Juding by the other posts it's hitting Mangler too - not sure about Selo, which also had an xpac drop.

I logged off Rizlona about half an hour ago, it was fine while I was on but I also didn't try to zone out of where I was XPing. I know at one point Aradune crashes were bringing everything else down with it.
  13. Lolthe Journeyman

This is an affront to Aradune's name...
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

We will be able to confirm whether or not Selo is having zoning issues once someone logs in.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  15. PeterPansicle Journeyman

I didn't even get stuck on a zoning load screen. I zoned for about 5 minutes and then it was straight to the desktop and couldn't log back in.