Mangler GoD break

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sumguy007, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Llizardman-Luclin New Member

Seriously, restart/reset the Mangler server already... 1 hour+ zone times is just ridiculous.
    Zwifter likes this.
  2. Krizem Augur

Summer spectacular on Manger-- your choice of zoning for 1+ hours or perpetually disconnecting during the login process.
    Zwifter likes this.
  3. Kiaro Augur

I think that maint today was literally swapping Mangler into Aradunes box. Need to force more people to play on the krono farm server I guess?
    Zwifter likes this.
  4. randomnerdonline New Member

No response as usual. I can’t believe this company clearly has no one working at it during the day… a launch day at that.
    Zwifter likes this.
  5. Llizardman-Luclin New Member

two and a half hours and still havent zoned on Mangler... reset the server already!
    Zwifter likes this.
  6. Kiaro Augur

Would've been a bad idea since mangler was regularly showing a higher pop than aradune during prime time.
    Zwifter likes this.
  7. johntherob Journeyman

Please Go to Mangler. Turn OFF the create character option Berzerker. We have so many trying Thor, Thorr, Thoor, Thoorr, Zerker, Zerkerr, Zerrker...they are crashing the log in
    Zwifter likes this.
  8. Troutfest Augur

I just want to get in to PoK, buy my PoP spells before the wife gets home, then pretend to be interested in her day until she goes to bed and I can play...
  9. Folkar_CC Journeyman

I have been debating picking up the dice and paper Everquest RPG books they published a number of years ago. Start a campaign with friends but as the GM just randomly stop talking and not responding to questions or react to their rolls.. It seems fitting in the 'Everquest' Universe... Wonder how long it will take one of the players to realize the joke.
  10. Smallhands Elder

This company is rediculous.

Can't even acknowledge when a server is completely on a launch day.

This company needs new management.
  11. Troutfest Augur

You're in Our World Now, Our Server Select Now, until the last character you tried to enter with is kicked from the world or you time out.
  12. Megazen Elder

Every time I get mildly interested in trying to do something in this game, I'm met with this wall of ineptness and failure. Are you doing this intentionally? Some kind of insurance scam? I mean...it's hard to come up with any other reason at this point..well, other than you just have no idea what you're doing.

'Hey, Mangler gets tutorial today...maybe I'll two box a couple of character through the tutorial and see how the server is.' LOL.....why did I even entertain the idea that this would be possible without some kind of meltdown.

Jesus. What does it take to get fired there?...seriously.
  13. Smallhands Elder

May be we need to inundate the Veteran's Lounge, TLP Server & Bug Reports forums with messages letting them know there's a problem with Mangler, since they obviously don't know at this point. We can help them do their jobs.
  14. Vaxpo Elder

Problem is Aradune is going through the same thing at the moment regarding zone times.
  15. taliefer Augur

I think its a test to determine how much annoyance level people are willing to put up with for their passions
  16. Megazen Elder

Am I on crazy pills? Isn't the tutorial supposed to be unlocked? I can see zerkers, but no tutorial...errr ummm huh?