Fixed Internally Cages of Norrath revolts

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zinth, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Zinth Augur

Apparently the cages has begun to fight back in Norrath when you hit on them, instead of just being inanimate objects they are now living beings targettings you and striving to kill you...

https://prnt.sc/t7es79

Combine Dredge "a cage".

Apparently, according to a report from a guildie then "coffins" in Lady of Life raid in "TBM" is also hitting back.
    Prathun likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Possessed by the spirit of Frederik D Coffin the Coffins are not going to take it passively any longer.

Possessed by the spirit of Nick Cage the cages are not going to take it passively any longer.

Wait a sec, Nicholas Cage isn't dead yet, how is he doing this?????

I know we had haunted chests as a mob but if the objects can now fight back (at least with Ripostes) will we see locked doors punching Rogues in the face when they try to pick-lock them?

Lots of comedy potential here.
    Zinth likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Combine Dredge could be intended or not (I would have to look up the quest dialog again), but I seem to remember that zone having cages damage back at launch. It made that task interesting. Generally destructible objects would be/are inanimate.

Lady of Life probably because it's a raid and being out of range of the downstairs mechanics they decided needed more of a risk factor. Again generally would be inanimate but raids tend to stretch mechanics in different ways to add challenge or risk.
  4. Zinth Augur

actually you very much can get the "downstairs" ailments, like getting snared while having to run to the aura to cure yourself (that's a very long run through the tunnel) which leads to dead people that spawns adds
  5. Zinth Augur

so are the Devs at work yet? :D less coffee more bugfixes
  6. Prathun Developer

It looks like it's a bug that the cage in Combine Dredge will attack, but it doesn't appear to be a new bug. Creating a ticket to address this. Thanks!
    Zinth and Yinla like this.