When will we get AOC's For leveling dungeons? Two Birds with one stone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angered, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Nolrog Augur

Sure, AOCs for leveling but they do not spawn any named.
  2. Kiaro Augur

XP in instances is nerfed to the point where you may as well go kill greens in OW.
  3. Angered Augur

I honestly feel like your one of those so called RMTers because honestly the only reason people pay for those items... HOLD ON MAJOR SHOCKER.... ***because they do not have a chance to get them.** People would be able to make fire giant groups , Geb/Ring Groups and so forth! These items would have little to no value. You would even see people giving all these items away to new players or friends. If everyone can Farm SMR / FBSS those items = 0 value. you honestly think and process through your mind people paying KRONO for any of those items from any of those zones?

I mean the only people that would actually be harmed would be guild leaders / raiders because spoiler I JUST REMOVED THE RMT FROM THE GROUP GAME THUS THE ONLY ITEMS OF RMT VALUE WOULD BE EPIC OR DRAGONS DROPS OR RAID DROPS! PEOPLE DO THIS NOW AND IT WOULD ONLY GET WORSE BECAUSE IF ANYTHING I JUST MADE THE PRICE OF RAID GEAR FROM EARLY ERAS FAR MORE EXPENSIVE AND WORTH MORE MONEY!

They need to unNERF or even give bonus exp to the instances to encourage group play! I think we found one of those RMTers folks.... not sure but feels like it! allowing players to get group items instead of fighting RMTers / BOTTERS / sounds just awful(NOT ROFL)! Member if you want true EQ or FAKE EQ P99 is that way!
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

What is up with these annoying font people? First Minipire or whatever and now this tool.
    Bubossi likes this.
  5. KimchiGoddess Augur

Hrm joined Sunday, possibly a new ThxAlot. But I love all the people who have no clue what a Karen is calling people Karens. :D
  6. Ronluwen Elder

Ahh yes, a p99er. makes sense.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

lol, it's nice because it's like a fair warning that says "just skip this content!"
    Accipiter, Dythan and KimchiGoddess like this.
  8. Captain Video Augur

I dunno, the guy sounds an awful like a certain US President... if he just happened to roll on Aradune...
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hard to say. They may have trouble seeing and need to use larger type. As some folks age they do need to adapt things to their weakened senses.

or

They think the digital version of shouting will draw attention. Lots of possibilities.

All of this partially ignores the issue that botting is a real problem and finding ways to encourage grouping IS a good thing.

or, to join the unfortunate trend,

IF YOU WANT TO ENCOURAGE GROUPING...SET UP GROUPS!!

IT TAKES MORE EFFORT AND ISN'T ALWAYS EASY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THINGS YOU CAN HELP BY LEADING THE WAY.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  10. Lemerian Elder

This is a total falsehood. Actually try it instead of believing a dev post that is wrong. It's the same.
  11. Machen New Member

It's not the same. I used to run Grieg's End AoC for xp every week, and clear the zone, until they nerfed it. After the nerf, you get a tiny fraction of the xp you got before the nerf, and way less than open world. No idea if they have unnerfed it since then, but it was definitely changed.
  12. Weebles101 Journeyman

Right now, dz exp feels like somewhere between 60% and 80% of the exp in open world.

It's definitely noticeably less, but certainly not equivalent to "killing greens in open world" as the other person stated and could still be useful depending on context.
  13. Kiaro Augur

Its literally not, you get raid XP (divide by 54) no matter how many are with you in an instance now.
  14. Healiez Augur

this is false.

mobs in a hate DZ for one group are still giving around 0.75 to 1% each depending on level. Thats way more then a raid of 54

However there is an exp penalty for exping in DZ's which is a reason I think this would never happen. DBG set a precedent with nerfing exp in DZ's basically saying "we dont want DZ's to be an option for exping".
  15. Lemerian Elder

You are speaking without knowing the truth. You should stop. I'm a boxer and I've done hundreds of instances and the experience is normal compared to the regular zone. I would regularly clear all of BoT and get at least 3-4 AA.

I know Devs had said things contrary to this but actually test it out instead of just relying on their word

Just go and try it. Kill 25 mobs in each and compare. Actually, given your assumption, kill one in a group and when you get 2-3%, you'll see it's easily more than raid xp.
  16. Lemerian Elder

Once all the GOD madness settles down I'll go ahead and provide a comparison using real data for this thread. So many people just trust what they've heard without ever trying it themselves.
  17. Nolrog Augur

I knew a guy on a server I played on a while back that used to look for groups something like, group LFM in xxxx, so far have SK and pet.
  18. Angered Augur

"some of us suffer from "VOCAL TICKS" and type the way the speak... ALso i am a goofball / happy go lucky person. I have always talked in special colors and caps! Literally this is how i talk IRL From normal to yelling to all sorts in between. I am trying to the lead the way so we dont have to deal with RMTers! Look another thread just went up about NO KRONOS 1 PERSON TLP! How many times ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS OVER AND OVER! THOSE PEOPLE WILL PLAY ON A SERVER WITH KRONOS IF THEY HAVE ACCESS TO EVERYTHING MINUS RAID GEAR! THEY MIGHT EVEN RAID BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME THEY HIT MAX LEVEL AND HAD TONS OF AWESOME GEAR!!! ITS 2020 THE MOVEMENT IS ALWAYS TWO THINGS FV TLP WITH INSTANCED DUNGEONS FOR FARMING / EXP THEY SHOULD ALSO LAST 12-16 HOURS REPEATABLE!!!! THE MISSION IS CLEAR FOLKS

tHE MISSION AND GOAL IS CLEAR FV TLP WITH FARMABLE REPEATABLE DUNGEONS MAKE CLASSIC , KUNARK , VELIOUS AND LUCLIN I HAVE THE BEST WORDS AND BEST SENTENCES ALONG WITH SUPEREST GRAMMAR! MY IDEAS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST AND THE BEST PEOPLE ALWAYS RESPOND TO MY IDEAS! IVE GROUPED WITH TONS OF PEOPLE AND THEY ALL LOVE ME AND TELL ME HOW GREAT I AM. ON RAIDS EVERYONE TELLS ME HOW GREAT OF A VOCIE I HAVE AND LOVE LISTENING TO MY WORDS BEST WORDS WITH THE BEST RAIDERS AND AGAIN THEY WILL ALL TELL YOU HOW GREAT AND WONDERFUL I AM(ROFL ROFL IF YOU CANT DETECT THE SARCASM HERES YOUR CLUE)
  19. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

i honestly don't see how it'd be a bad thing to have instanced zones for leveling. just keep out raid bosses. if someone wants their own lower guk to level in, let them have one. and if the krono farmers are farming their own instance, great. it just means they're not ks'ing groups in open world where they would anyway. maybe items worth more than 1k platinum would be attainable by players that don't want to dual box necros.
    Skuz likes this.
  20. KimchiGoddess Augur

I'm certainly glad I will never have to have a conversation with you IRL and will be glad to no longer see your obnoxious posts.