[Request] Tradeskill Hub

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Nadisia Augur

I wouldn't like Abysmal Sea, at least for crafting.
    Small rooms, doors, stairs, corridors, intricate layout.

Oh, and on top of that ... this freaking annoying wood elf bard, Galdorin Visigothe !!!
    Can you shut the F up, just one time, please? :D

No, definitely not my cup of tea.
    I love open spaces for crafting :) (and quiet places)
    Barton, svann, Winnowyl and 1 other person like this.
  2. Stephen51 Augur

I am happy(ish) with the small bank area, but there is some lag or something that causes auto-combine to stop randomly. It's currently being looked at in the bug area, but I honestly think it comes down to lag due to people in zone, anyway...

….wherever it ends up can you add some of the vendor purchasable items only sold in TBL, and which are now used in TOV combines to the vendors in POK. I can provide a list if required, I don't think there are many, which sort of makes it worse when you have to go to Stratos to get one ingredient and then maybe go back when you fail a combine.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Zamiam Augur

alittle back and forth never hurt anyone :p
  4. Stephen51 Augur

Yep I read that. I consider exotic to mean dropped or foraged. Plus the items in question were introduced in TBL, which is not the current expansion and the items are not lore, or particularly expansion specific as they are used in recipes from another expansion.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

if Abysmal Sea was updated with current supplies, the Magus there could be updated to add the Lobby Magus as a port.

Actually I 100% agree on him.. I was so glad when they made him part of the rogue epic. I used to beg rogues to let me tag along just to gleefully watch them kill him.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Also, if you /your guild has a Grozmok stone you can port directly to Ab Sea already.
    (was looking at the list of guild hall port clickies we have for ROTE and it's the top of the list.)
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't think any of the the Magus NPCs have the Lobby as a destination, do they? I honestly don't pay that much attention to them.
  8. Zamiam Augur

no none of them do ..
  9. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

dislike... as every housing unit visited would be another instance, and another load on the server.
    I much more like the idea of making a "guild smithing vendor" that's acopy of the pok small bank vendor, or turning shadowrest into a TS hub.

abysmal sea is too disconnected IMO. if there was a guild hall port there, or a pok stone it wouldn't be TOO bad, but inside the boat is a freakin' maze so I dunno about that either. plus it's already interconnected with the lore / quests of the GoD expansion so overhauling it would be rough.