Major exp weekend! oh btw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trinost, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Trinost Journeyman

So yeah you give us an exp weekend then your decide oh wait this is a perfect time to actually bring the server down. priceless... why is it every exp event there is something WRONG with the servers or something needing fix or time for that even being taken away because of some bs? Last 25% event I spent (yes, I actually recorded it) 15 hours in queue. This even you're already "Scheduling" me and other to lose 4 hours /slowclap
  2. Trinost Journeyman

Though I sound ungrateful so please let me state thank you for the bonuses we actually do obtain. It's just the timing is like...come on rly?
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

It's one server that's down for a handful of hours during a week long XP bonus. One server that badly needed fixing and is getting it. Every other server is online and playable as we speak and we're already hours into the server downtime for Aradune.
  4. Smallhands Elder

Aradune shows up for me. Did they finish early? :)
  5. KimchiGoddess Augur

They must have, the text on the main page of the forums about it being down is now gone.
  6. ayoforYayoh Augur

Some of you are in very serious need of blood pressure medication.

I wish I was just trolling....
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Just wanted to say thank you for helping me win a bet that new TLP players are the worst people. Case closed your Honor.
    Tucoh likes this.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The server was already back up as of the time of this post...
  9. Relentless Insomnia

It doesn't take more than a server reboot and about 30 seconds to assign more Virtual CPUs and memory to a server.

I'm surprised they even notified you all of the downtime tbh. That actually shows a huge improvement in their change management processes and client communications.
  10. ayoforYayoh Augur

It's trendy to create a "i hate DPG" circlejerk in threads right now. I can only imagine the OP is punching air right now because of how swiftly his complaint was resolved.
  11. Febb Augur

Well hopefully your therapist can help you out. You might call them and make an appointment.
  12. Arugan Lorekeeper

Dude, this cannot be a serious post.

The downtime for Aradune was planned well in advance, and it is to help them fix server stability issues. This is a good thing for all players.

Are you really complaining about an extra couple of hours of PLANNED downtime during a week long event? You need help. An intervention. I think your addiction has reached unhealthy levels.
  13. Kiaro Augur

TFW I was able to level cap on Aradune on 2 characters (almost a 3rd) outside of both of the bonus XP events. And this dude is having fits over a few hours downtime when the server has been stable for the past week and its going to get INSANELY easy to cap.

The only reason to get this upset is someone who has to spend an hour getting all of his bots running again.
  14. Pawtato Augur

I'm sure people will complain, but DPG isn't doing these events as a charity. It's to make money. People take this stuff too personally and forget this place is owned by a private equity firm.
    Nennius likes this.
  15. RilerDevour New Member

16. haaaalp Augur

Want some cheese with that whine?