Sorry, Aradune is a failed joke.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hythos, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Reiker99 Lorekeeper

"GM Support Server" just means a guy stands around in EC with a green name occasionally. What, you thought they'd actually answer petitions or enforce rules?
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

No no no.

They sit in Gfay doing a GM event giving out cool weapon augments while hundreds sit in a 3 hour queue and zoning crashes.

It was a cool weapon augment, too. It would have been nice to even have the chance at getting one.
    Pumpernickel likes this.
  3. Grimvalor New Member

Reported repeatedly that 2 50 gnome mages were sitting on castle roof nuking Cloaked Dhampire in MM. It is obviously against the rules to exploit the terrain for unfair advantage. I took screenshots with timestamps, still nothing being done...
  4. Panikker Elder

Is easy , kill or make krono non-trade on Aradune !!! problem solved. Reduce and cap the plat on characters. Essentially kill the reselling business of game items by third parties. Go trough IP detection software like the guys on p99. Ban on the spot bot armies or AFK farming like Those bards on Paineel newbie zone. Hire more GMs to go trough zones. And , take a picture , send it to them via report . Does not take long to print screen anything lol.
  5. ECrack Augur

Lol. This thread. My Enchanter is level cap, 252 JC, and practically best in slot save for his gloves. Been playing since day one and I have yet to see someone playing 3+ characters. This thread is the equivalent to a toddler throwing a tantrum because he wanted something and was told no.
  6. Fluid Augur

The autopilots are getting ridiculous. Forgetting about how they have a setting to auto open doors that are out of sight and 40' away, last night I clicked on a Monk who's targeting window was cycling through MOBs ~900' away like a machine gun. Got me worried because I had just killed a named and was running a character on a second account to the zone to collect the prize. Luckily the BOT wasn't smart enough to loot my kill. Detection of doing things impossible is really not that hard. I took down the clowns name and guild just so I wouldn't get caught in a guild wide ban should one of my characters ever receive an invite or even a sale from them, but I face the fact nothing will be done: It just isn't in the cards.
  7. thisistheend New Member

as someone else said, you dont see groups of 6 mages you cant out dps. theres several strategies you can use to take care of two necros you suspect are bots.
  8. Vaxpo Elder

You think you are going to out dps two necros? LOL