[Feature]Any buff that has an illusion part, make that blockeable.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Angahran Augur

Many of the wolf form buffs were modified so that the illusion part can be blocked while still getting the buff part.

However, Jann's Veil does not work like that, having the illusion blocked prevents both parts from landing. It appears the item casts the illusion and the illusion then casts the buff.

Would it be possible to have this modified ?
    And any other spell/item where blocking the illusion blocks the buff ?

Thank you.
  2. Zamiam Augur

I don't have the Jann's Veill yet , but I do have the trials done if you wouldn't mind taking me thru all of TBL so i can get it i'll definitely support your query :p
    Tatanka likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Jann's buff is a permanent buff, do you really recast it very often? You can add it to the illusion keyring and any illusion will trigger it. I still keep an AoN on one of my hotbars for easy rebuffing if needed but I barely ever lose that buff.
    Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  4. svann Augur

Well at least its a self buff so you can control it better.
    /pause 25, /useitem Jann's Veil
    /blockspell add me 11044 (# is different for each Jann illusion type)
    /blockspell remove me 11044
    Though Im not sure this is even necessary since the buff lasts thru death. Click it off once and you never have to do it again. Is it even possible to lose the buff?
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I think there's a couple Debuff's that will make you lose it but they are few and far between. None of the current raids overwrite it.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Slows will drop it, there were a few in TBL.