Make LDoN raids give completions/adventure points.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mrjon3s, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Mrjon3s Augur

Can you guys just make LDoN Raids give completions for the aug and points.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  2. Aneuren Tempered Steel

It would be cool for a fix for Spider's Den also, so that the trapped victim is freed after clearing her room.

A LDoN raid could easily be worth a few wins in the relevant camp - this would be a nice bonus for Aradune and Rizlona to look forward to (yes I know, most people aren't crazy like me in my love for LDoN, but it could definitely use some love to make it shine).

I saw a nice thread not too long ago detailing how a few extra drops per raid wouldn't hurt either, I thought that was another great idea!
  3. Xeris Augur

Also would be great for Agnarr :D who is stuck in LDON forever. Agnarr has been in LDON for 1.5 years, and <20 people have finished their charm
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Seriously? There's less than 20 finished charm augments on the LDoN prison server? Mangler has had LDoN for just under 2 months, and there's currently 78 players with at least 366 wins.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Mangler didn't get their replacement TLP until considerably later than Agnarr did... despite being a POP lock server, daybreak saw it fit to release another new TLP when Agnarr was only in Luclin.
  6. SoandsoForumUser Augur

Now that we're past LDON on mangler I no longer care about this, but seriously, it would have been super nice.
  7. Riddish Lorekeeper

This would be a much appreciated and much needed QOL change. Especially coming from Agnarr, it's pretty difficult to find people to run group LDoNs but we raid it weekly. Having these raids award wins/points would be a very welcomed change.

Also let group spells work on pets on Agnarr!
  8. Smallhands Elder

Selling pushes doesn't count.
  9. Drelik Lorekeeper

I am all for this, as a guild leader, it would be easier to sell to my players when its time to do LDoN raids instead of hearing a collective groan.
  10. Xhartor Augur

This would be a good step for fixing LDoN, reduce the hail count max the adventurer stone for the shorter time table. Also a number of the raids just have too much trash, and are draining on moral.
  11. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Completions, and failures? :p
  12. Xeris Augur

Yep. I think there may have been a few that deleted their chars, but I maxed my charm maybe 3 months ago and nobody has maxed it since, and at 366 I'm tied for 15th with a few people.