Raster...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Manafasto, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Manafasto Augur

Can Raster have a spawn adjustment? Is it healthy to have to wait alone at a crappy spawn worth no xp for hours on end? The expansions are sped up why not the spawn timers? Anywho to many hours at this camp, I am pretty salty.
  2. Jodiddlydoo New Member

First time playing a monk?
  3. Manafasto Augur

Yar, I get it =*(
  4. Megazen Elder

Raster was 32 hours for me when the game was live :p Yah, it's pretty silly, but it's sort of at the heart of EQ, it's a very masochistic game.
  5. SoandsoForumUser Augur

You'll never have an easier time getting raster than you will on TLPs, there's like 10 lguk picks up constantly, and since you're always the group puller whenever he shows up on track drag him back to the party. I got my raster and several other people theirs without even going out of my way while leveling.
  6. Password1234 Augur

Reading the forums, I was under the impression everybody just killed the Brothers for their robes these days.

Camping stupid long spawns is an ancient rite of passage for monkdom. They're already stronger than they should be on TLPs, and if you haven't sat there killing placeholders at very specific times of the day for hours then you haven't earned it.
  7. Tierdal Augur

just type /claim to get your epic
  8. Arrk Augur

On Agnarr I camped Raster, as I did back in the classic days.... both times 72+ hours...
  9. Tucoh Augur

Not really interested in doing epics on TLP because most of them involve dumb camps like this. I've done most of the epics in EQ, some of them several times, and wouldn't mind seeing DPG rebalance them to make them significantly less time-consuming to get.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  10. kizant Augur

It's a nice quiet place to meditate.
  11. Kiaro Augur

Just kill Bro Q or Z?
  12. Zansobar Augur

I would really like the epics to be balanced in the effort it takes to get them, and in the benefit of getting them. Some epics are crap, some are amazing, all epics should be amazing. I'd also like the cleric epic to have a long reuse timer as it trivializes a lot of content and reduces the need for a larger number of clerics.
  13. Kiaro Augur

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, not sure what part of the cleric epic trivializes anything beyond wipe recovery.
  14. KimchiGoddess Augur

Wat.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow. That idea is so (insert adjective) that it would almost be worth getting suspended to say exactly how (insert adjective) it is.
  16. Captain Video Augur

Some people play a completely different EQ than I do. I will say, however... anything that needs to be "Rasterized", if you see me in game, Captain Video knows about these things.
  17. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Which content specifically does the cleric epic trivialize?
  18. Weebles101 Journeyman

Kerafyrm, obviously.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  19. SoandsoForumUser Augur

What? How many more clerics do we need? They're already the single most populated class on any raid. No one ever packs up and calls raid because the rogues didn't show up one night. There is literally not a guild out there that would turn down a main cleric, ever, and you think they're limited because their epic exists?
  20. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Its almost as if the quest for the epic is...epic.