Isn't it time to let melee be bound where casters can?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Runes, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Protagonist Tank

If you think SRo or Grobb is a long haul to LGuk, then you fall under the classification I've already provided for tanks with that attitude, above.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Honestly you shouldn't be dying in exp groups in the first place.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

HoodenShuklak, Mithra and Runes like this.
  4. Runes Augur

Lol Bobby anyone I would not feel bad losing some Krono to would be you, that was fun to watch even with the jboot click loophole but rez effects would slow down most melee.

Also most melee needing to level in Lguk so early from a server launch would probably not have jboots yet but then they could buy a DB store pot. Bottom line I still do not see any good reason why melee can't be bound where casters can bind themselves, I suppose it will get fixed in typical Dev style in about 18 years where they will nerf casters from being able to self bind except in same places a melee is allowed.

P.S just tested running from SRO to Uguk zone in from Swamp without any movement or levi buff and it was a little over 3 minutes without being under any rez effects.
  5. Protagonist Tank

That's a lot of words for "I'm wrong but I still won't pay"
  6. Runes Augur

Who was wrong? he was not even close maybe you need to re read ya or maybe actually watch the video so you have a clue what you are talking about?
  7. Runes Augur

Just so people dont think that was a 2.36.43 run 1st watch the video then post.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

No thanks. Wizard Teleport Bind AA is one of the best things in the game.
    Yinla and KimchiGoddess like this.
  9. Seor New Member

Both the historic value and the perceived limitations of this issue are being grossly exaggerated. Tanks have origin now and gate potion options. Smart use of these two things reduces the issues greatly. That being said...the game has evolved and the limitation on melee doesn’t make much sense, preserve meaningful balance, or help keep people in the game now. So not sure why we need to keep it. But as a SK who sucks it up it’s not a deal breaker either.
    Greebo likes this.