Two New Class Suggestions..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darcewin, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Darcewin Journeyman

Not sure about anyone else but its been a dang log time since a new class was introduced much less two of them. so let me toss out my two ideas...

Sentinel: Wiz/Warrior Hybrid. a combo of pure melee meets pure caster. can only duel wield and Nuke!

Discord: Cleric/Chanter: Hybrid. although meant to be a pure healer has minor CC and Mana regen ability's...

Thoughts? ideas or comments would be great TY!!!
  2. Celephane Augur

Lots of discussion already that states they won't add new classes or races.
  3. Darcewin Journeyman

That is a shame cause I would be all over a Sentinel hehe
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I like your ideas for classes but like celephane said, it's been stated several times new classes/races aren't going to happen.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Unless they change code it is limited to the 16 races and classes that we currently have
  6. Megazen Elder

1. Kronofarmer. Has a zone wide AOE that insta kills any named, on a 10 second cooldown. Cost 10 krono a month subscription to support. Might as well just cut to the chase.

2. Tunnelseller. Has enhanced tools to automate selling and collect krono. Also costs 10 krono a month.

3. Mage army. 12 mages on a single account, all controlled with the same keys. Costs 48 krono per month.

4. Multiclass: Any 2 class combos you want, max level is split between classes.
    cadres likes this.